click link to see cheer routine.

Mama-of-3
on 2/14/07 1:10 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
http://www.myspace.com/brytneeh Bad copy but it's all I got. =) Either click link or copy paste into your browser.
jennb40
on 2/14/07 7:37 pm - Nashua, NH
That was a great routine...thanks for sharing. I really like your daughter's My Space with the puzzle of she and her sister...that is so sweet. I know you are proud of your family - as well you should be. But it took a good Mom to get them to be such good kids! I really miss those cheerleading expos! My daughter cheered in the 6th, 7th and 8th grades and then went full time into basketball in high school. She would play junior high basketball (the girls played first and she played the entire time in each game) then she would go to the locker room - get her cheerleading uniform on and go out and cheer for the boys game! We went for 3 years to the competitions at Opryland each year the week after Christmas...that was fun! She enjoyed cheerleading, but loved basketball more! Anyway - thanks for a walk down memory lane! You can see why they ranked so high in the competition...their routine was great! Barbara PS - had your apple crisp for Valentine's Day dinner dessert!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 11:54 pm - North of Boston, MA
incredible routine, you must be proud!! congrats to her for placing ahhh to have that kinda energy!!
Tamara L.
on 2/15/07 5:00 am - Winston-Salem, NC
The routine was great! It amazes me how good High School Cheerleaders are these days and the level they have risen to in their routines! They are better than alot of the college squads! Brytnee is soooooo beautiful. Is she one of the flyers or a base? I'm glad you had your "new" body to enjoy her Senior year visit to Florida. Can't wait to hear all about it! Tamara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views