WDYET?? *** WEDNESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 6:17 am - North of Boston, MA
Marchers!! Happy Valentines Day Another not so great day of food.. Slept in late (no school=no work woo hoo ) Woke up and had a drinkable yogurt, an hour later I had an achievone with an extra half scoop of protein for lunch I had a small sweet potato (little less than a cup), couple hours later I had a rice cake.. Valentine plans are out the window, we didn't get as much snow as expected but the roads are a mess so we moved our massage appointments to the weekend and will enjoy valentines dinner over the weekend as well. Tonight I'm making shrimp in garlic, basil and mushroom cream sauce with ww fettuccini noodles for dinner and made these chocolate bundles (paula deen on food network) basically a 4" square of phyllo dough with a few chocolate pieces in it, bake til golden brown. I used regular chocolate for his and sf godiva for mine my valentines gift is a gift bag with some protein brownies and cookies, more choklat crunch bars, a container of protein and full length north face jacket! I've always wanted a puffy north face jacket but looked like a whale in one (if it would even fit). This one goes down to my feet, is puffy, a medium, fits perfectly and I don't look like an oversized tootsie roll in it! Perfect day to wear it, out there shoveling snow all day! Be careful out there everyone stuck in the snow or ice! Remember... we dont have as much cushion back there if you take a tumble!! how is everyones day going?
miminjoey
on 2/14/07 7:54 am - Fort Bragg, NC
well I had weight control oatmeal with milk lunch hamd and cheese ate half hamburger helper mainly meat about 3 oz...pasta doesn't sit well 2 cups of coffee this morning some flat diet soda today need to get in some water We had snow flurries this morning instead of ice ...a good thing...got up to 27 today woo hoo. Hubby left for Japan and only 2 had fever today. The other probably could have went to school but let him stay home anyway. My Valentine's plans didn't have any my gift...a sugar free chocolate rose from my sister....hubby and I did not exchange gifts didn't have the money and he didn't have the space for extra stuff in his duffle bag Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 8:04 am - North of Boston, MA
were the kids happy to see the snow? i think every kid in this area was outside playing by 8 today, first storm this season which is odd for new england! keep warm
Pat T.
on 2/14/07 7:54 am - Rome, NY
Well, we have a little over 2 feet of snow right now and it keeps on coming...snowmobiles are having a great time! Food was Ok today, but I still get the munchies and need to learn to fight it. That is my goal for the next week. Breakfast: 2 oz cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Snack: Peanut butter crackers Lunch: ham salad (ham, light mayo, NSA relish) on ww crackers snack: white cheddar cheez its Dinner: Crustless Pizza (my favorite!) Snack: probably more cheez its, but maybe another piece of pizza water: Done Vitamins: Done Protein: need to work on
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 8:09 am - North of Boston, MA
2 feet! ouch They showed on the news that we got 7", better than the 12" they were expecting! I'm with you on trying to fight munchies I've noticed I'm eating way too many carbs lately espically late in the day.. Now that I realize it, its time for me to stop it before it gets out of control!
jennb40
on 2/14/07 7:46 pm - Nashua, NH
What brand of NSA relish do you eat and where did you find it? OK food day for me: B - 3/4 c Kelloggs Protein Plus cereal with blueberries, T. sliced almonds, and Simply Smart milk. S - NUTS....gotta get rid of them, gotta get rid of them..... L - taco soup and s/f jello caramel pudding S - protein bar - Endulge Peanut Caramel Cluster from Atkins...YUM! (110 cal, 4 g protein and 9 carbs) D - chicken and rice soup, apple crisp (thanks to Mama of 3!) 4 bottles water, all vitamins, NO exercise - unless you count my white nuckle drive home from work - 3 hours from Boston to Nashua, NH (usually takes 50 min). Tough driving - had to stop twice to clear off windshield wipers....nasty, nasty, nasty. Does gripping your hands on the steering wheel count for exercise? If so - I used up all my eaten calories of food for the day and the next week!!!! Barbara
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/14/07 9:35 pm - My Town, NH
Barb, what a drive you had! I'm so glad you are okay. I think white nuckle driving definately burns calories! I recently discovered the Jello SF Caramel Pudding. YUM! Love it! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 11:48 pm - North of Boston, MA
I thought of you when I saw the roads and figured you would have stayed home. Glad you're safe!! where did you find sf caramel pudding? sounds good!
jennb40
on 2/15/07 12:13 am - Nashua, NH
Jello makes the sugar free pudding - I get it at Walmart - in the refrigerator section down from the eggs and across from the milk!!!! (Since we go to the same Walmart!) I wish I had stayed home yesterday - 3 hours getting home was ridiculous....you lucky dog - just staying at home and chillin' out!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 11:50 pm - North of Boston, MA
crustless pizza... was that the recipe that was posted a while back on the message boards? sounds good!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views