Back from Disney!

Mama-of-3
on 2/14/07 1:51 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Well, We are back from disney. We couldn't have arrived at a better time. We are having the storm of the century or so it seems, and our plane was just about the last one that left relatively on time. ACK! Now the unpacking and laundry starts. I just wanted to say YOUR WELCOME to everyone. I'm glad you liked the valentine cards I sent. I love you guys so much. As for disney, I have so much to report so i'll do it when I have more time. But all I can say is that it was a WEEK OF THRILLS! It was the most perfect magical vacation EVER! And.......our girls came in 12th in the NATION!! A huge huge ackomplishment. Those southern cheer teams are AMAZING cheerleaders and we are just lucky to have made the finals!! I'll post a photo of them on my profile if you care to take a peek! I will be posting all my photos on my photo site later! Bye for now!! Trish
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/14/07 3:39 am - My Town, NH
Trish, welcome home! We missed you and are so excited that your team came in 12th. That is such an accomplishment! We are having a huge snowstorm here too. Glad you are home safely and can't wait to hear about all of your Disney thrills! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/14/07 6:18 am - North of Boston, MA
glad youre back! hope you had fun, can't wait to hear about the trip and wow moments
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views