ACK!!!!!!!

miminjoey
on 2/13/07 12:47 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I don't drink caffine never have because I only have 1 kiddney...anyway tonight hubby was having a beer with my nephew so he made me a pot of coffee...I don't drink...anyway here it is 11 pm and I am bouncing off the freakin walls!!! Hubby didn't thnk to make a pot of decaf he used his coffee and I found this out after I drink 8 of the 12 cups the pot makes (you know 4 actual coffe cups full) and I start feelling weird. I'll never get to bed tonight....probably better off since kids are up with fevers and puking anyway Mimi
robinsaxton
on 2/14/07 1:10 am - Columbia, MD
Oh my. I hope you were able to get some rest. That much caffine would be good if you had a huge project that required a lot of energy. But I guess it would help with staying up with the kids too. Sorry they aren't feeling well. I don't know how caffine would affect me these days. I haven't had any since my surgery. I never really drank it much anyway. If you still have energy to spare, I could sure use some help in my house...LOL Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/14/07 3:48 am - My Town, NH
Mimi, are you still bouncing off the walls??? I hope your kids are feeling better and that you get some rest as well. Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views