WDYET?? *** TUESDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/13/07 6:25 am - North of Boston, MA
Awful food day today! Need a kick in the pants to get back on track I had 2 drinkable yogurts this morning (one driving to work, one when I got there) I did have a mocha java achievone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein (good thing for that) After that instead of having some weight control oatmeal with smart milk, I had a half cup of cream of chicken soup from a restaurant close to work. The soup is so good its as thick as chicken pot pie! (with 2 crackers) Left work at 12:30 for the support group meeting, stopped to pick up movies at blockbuster and picked up a bag of cheddar chex mix, probably had 1/2 cup of it... Had a ton of stops to make and decided to stop at Nashua Nutrition to pick up some goodies (lemonade protein drinks, blonde brownie protein bars and a choklat crunch bar). Had almost 1/2 the choklat crunch bar driving home (10 grams of protein in it). When I got home I had a chicken finger from a chinese restaurant... No more carbs for the rest of the night!!! I have some deli roast beef in the fridge, I'll roll that up with a slice of avocado in each roll for dinner and lemonade protein drink later tonight. stay safe everyone thats about to get hit with snow!! Theyre saying 5-10 for us tomorrow. When is yours starting MJ? Pat how are you doing upstate? hows everyone else doing with their menu today?
luckycat1
on 2/13/07 7:37 am - Cincinnati, OH
hey there-our winter storm started late last night. we got about 3 inches of snow overnight but it has rained ICE all day long. Our tree in the front just lost a huge branch. the freezing rain is not supposed to stop until around 9 tonight then e are going to get about 1-3 inches of snow. stay safe b-protein drink s-1/2 cup wc oatmeal mae with hood milk l-pork roast with carrorts s-fruit ****tail d-beef stew 599/69 grams of protein
miminjoey
on 2/13/07 12:42 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
2 cups of coffee with protein 1/2 sausage biscuit 10 oz flat diet soda oatmeal w/ protein 14 oz flat diet soda pork chop 1 tbs mashed potatoe 4 cups of coffee w/ powder milk handful of diritos wow snow, we had rain all day today calling for ice tonight cold front moving in high tomorrow of 30 low 13...61 by weekend how odd Mimi
Pat T.
on 2/13/07 8:12 pm - Rome, NY
I worked my second job last night, so didn't get to post. I did not have a great day, but not bad either. I think I am eating too often, and so today am going to make sure that I have 3 hours between each meal. decaf with cream, splenda and fiber powder cheese with pepperoni cabbage roll slim fast protein bar cheddar cheese stick cheese tortellini with sauce cheese from slice of pizza piece of choc chip cookie cheez-its I know I have a cheese thing going on! I have always eaten a lot of cheese. There is nothing else that really appeals to me. I have to work on different ideas...I didn't get to put the food into fitday, so I don't know calories, I would assume between 1100 and 1200 As for snow, it is 7:30 in the morning here, every school and college in the area is closed and my husband is out snowblowing the end of the driveway for the 2nd time this morning. I have a couple of dachsunds and they won't go out because it is way over their heads. We probably have another foot this morning, on top of the 2 feet that was already on the ground, and it continues to snow pretty hard. But, the plow just went by again, so I will be off to work in a few minutes. Hope everyone has a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views