PAIN ON LEFT SIDE/DIGESTION?

betsylu
on 2/12/07 11:21 pm
I am coming up on a year and occasionally have a sharp pain on my left side under my rib cage. It hurts severely and I buckle over. Then as quickly as it came, it goes away. Here lately my entire stomach area has been cramping. Any one have any similar problems? I am new to this and this is my first time posting. Any info would help. Docs seem to think it is gas related?? Have another appt coming up next week...
~ Stylz ~
on 2/13/07 6:28 am - North of Boston, MA
If it was on your left side and in your back I would think maybe kidneys, but its in the front? I had pain there after surgery but it was because of the incision shortly after surgery it was gone. If you're in severe pain because of it, please call your doctor! better safe than sorry! keep us posted on how youre doing.
Lisa M.
on 2/13/07 9:27 am - LaGrange, NC
I have been having bad cramps lately as well. I have been thinking that it has to be gas. It takes me a while still to be able to GO to the bathroom and when I have to I cramp and hurt for 2 days b/4 hand all in my stomach. Don't know if this helps or not. I had been thinking if anyone else was having those issues. Once I go to the bathroom, mine is better for a couple of days...then it starts again.
miminjoey
on 2/13/07 12:35 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I seem to have bad gas.....before surgery I was a belcher and now it seems to build up in my stomach and just cause pain...I am always passing gas now....the belching seemed so much nicer Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 2/20/07 9:33 am - North of Boston, MA
just checking in on you did the doctor figure out what the pain was? hope you're feeling better!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views