New pics in profile

robinsaxton
on 2/12/07 4:33 am - Columbia, MD
We had a great time at the Cotillion/Valentine's Social. My girls are so beautiful and I just love my hubby in his uniform! He still gets to wear it even though he is retired (and he didn't have to shave his beard). He wore it for me because I have never had the opportunity to see him in it. The entire weekend was such fun preparing for this event. Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/12/07 5:20 am - My Town, NH
Robin, you look so beautiful!!! You're so skinny! Your daughters are gorgeous too. What a fun thing to do together as a family. I bet your husband felt very lucky to be accompanied by three beautiful women. Congrats and I'm glad you had a great time. - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/12/07 11:25 pm - Columbia, MD
Thank you Stephanie. Funny thing is I don't feel skinny. But I think that has to do with my hips/thighs. I stand to the side so that I don't emphasize my hips in pictures. But they too are getting smaller, just taking a lot longer! I don't mind really. I am learning to love my curves. And I also keep hope that working out will tighten things up along with a little plastic surgery. Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 2/12/07 10:25 pm - North of Boston, MA
sounds like you had a great time! lookin beautiful!!
Tamara L.
on 2/13/07 7:39 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Robin, You ALL look so gorgeous! Your girls are beautiful (just like their momma!) And that hubby.....well, who can resist a man in uniform?? Congratulations on the beautiful butterfly that has emerged within you! Tamara
robinsaxton
on 2/14/07 1:16 am - Columbia, MD
Thanks Tamara. I love the uniform too. Always have. Robin
jennb40
on 2/13/07 7:23 pm - Nashua, NH
WOW Robin - what a good looking family! And look at the Mom...she is one HOT MAMMA!!!! You look amazing! Barbara
robinsaxton
on 2/14/07 1:19 am - Columbia, MD
Thank you Barbara. I always like to think the girls take after me. LOL.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views