WDYET? *** MONDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/12/07 1:01 am - North of Boston, MA
leaving work in a few to pick up more grout for the kitchen, tile guy is coming over to finish the kitchen tonight Drive to work - Drinkable yogurt another drinkable yogurt when I got to work breakfast was weight control oatmeal with 2/3c. smart milk lunch - just finished some sushi (6 maki rolls, ate half the rice around each) snack - grapefruit dinner - ?? probably have to eat out again tonight since I wont be able to walk on the tile... exercise - went for a 30 minute walk.. figure I better get it in since we're getting a storm on Wednesday 5-10 inches?? No school??? water - 32oz already vitamins - multi and b complex already in. Jannine - did you find sf honey? the tile place is across from walmart where I saw it, did you want me to pick a bottle up for you and bring it to the meeting tomorrow? how is everyone doing today??
luckycat1
on 2/12/07 2:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast-protein drink snck: s/f pudding with scoop of protein powder l-turkey/cheese roll up s-cheese dinner-beef stew with veggies water-working on my third bottle (have to wait since I just finished lunch) vits-mult in I will take my calcium tonight exercise-nope still not feeling good Snow---I hate it we are suppose to get the storm you all are going to get Wed. tonight into tomorrow but not only are they talking a lot of snopw but they are saying around 2 inches of ice are possible. they can barely clean the snow off the streets so it will be interesting driving around here.
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/12/07 5:23 am - My Town, NH
Breakfast: package of instant regular oatmeal and one banana Snack: another package of oatmeal...I was hungry! Lunch: Wrap with ham, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and dijon mustard Dinner: hubby just put a roast beef with carrots and potatos in the oven Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle (have to have one every night!!) Water: just finishing 64 ounces and will have another 20 tonight Vitamins: all in Exercise: Nada Have a great Monday! - Stephanie
Pat T.
on 2/12/07 9:46 am - Rome, NY
Breakfast: Decaf coffee with Cream and SPlenda; 2 oz lowfat cheddar and 4 slices pepperoni Lunch: cheese tortellini with alfredo/tomato sauce, 1 meatball Snack: slim fast protein bar Dinner: meatballs with sauce and cheese snack: peanut butter crackers Whey Protein Shake: 20 gms 1171 calories; 91 gms of protein Vitamins: All Done Water: All Done Exercise: 30 Minutes at Curves I feel better getting back into the exercise routine. I plan on jump starting this week by going every day at lunchtime.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views