~ WDYET *** Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 2/10/07 7:06 am - North of Boston, MA
hows everyones weekend going? It seems like we're losing menu posters where is everyone (Kathy, Mimi, Jannine, Barbara, Darlene, Pat, etc etc etc )?? Its been a busy day here... The tile guy arrived at 8 this morning to start working. The kitchen and 1/2 bath are almost done, but the place is shambles! The oven is in the hall, fridge is in the dining room and dishwasher is in the living room! Needless to say its been a bad food day. So far I've had 2 drinkable yogurts about 1/2 cup oyster crackers AchievOne shake with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein and now 1/2 of a garlic bagel sliced into thin strips to dip in tomato sauce (kinda like breadsticks) Theres not much in the fridge (planned to go food shopping today, but that changed so tomorrows the day). I'll have another protein shake with 1/2 scoop of protein and probably another 1 or 2 drinkable yogurts to get by til tomorrow. Tile guy will be back tomorrow morning. When he gets here bf and I are going to the diner for breakfast (can't do another day of eating all these carbs)..
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/10/07 9:24 am - My Town, NH
For Saturday: Breakfast: 2/3 cup of leftover taco meat and a sprinkling of cheese Lunch: 1/2 of a Chili's Quesedillia Explosion salad (love those!) Dinner: 1 hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce with a few slices of red onion and 3/4 cup of salad Snack: 1 NSA Fudgsicle Water: not doing well with this one today. I've only had about 38 ounces. Vitamins: Still need to get these in too! Sigh. The weekends are tougher for me with regard to water and vitamins. Have a great night! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/10/07 9:53 am - North of Boston, MA
Stephanieeeee welcome back! isn't the quesedilla salad so good?? chicken, black beans, cheese mmmmm I always ask for my dressing on the side so I can bring the rest home!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/10/07 7:19 pm - My Town, NH
Karen, you're not kidding! Those salads are so yummy. I loved them pre-op and am so glad that I can still enjoy them post-op. Of course before surgery, I could eat southwestern eggrolls AND an entire salad. Now I can only manage 1/2 of the salad. I looked at the nutritional info and was dismayed to see the amount of fat grams. I'm not really sure where those fat grams come from. It must be the dressing. I do order the dressing on the side so that I use as little as possible. Everything else in the salad is low in fat. I'm so glad I can still eat it! - Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/11/07 7:18 am - North of Boston, MA
i would say its probably the dressing. It has 2 dressings in it (chipotle ranch and citrus balsamic dressing). I love their chipotle ranch or wasabi ranch! mmmm hope you're catching up on things, maybe in march we can get together for lunch with Barbara!
ooh-lala
on 2/10/07 8:59 pm - Great Bend, KS
Your tile guy works fast! Out here in Kansas it would take them 2 weeks to get that much work done. In the wee hours of the morning yesterday I drove 3 hours west to my surgery support group, then drove 2 hour south to spend the rest of the weekend with friends. Sometime today I have to make the 2 hour trek home...just am not sure when yet. I did really well on eating yesterday, until last night. I don't know if I was having asugar low or what but I totally fipped out emotionally about 8:30. I was so moody! Snapping at my friends, crying, etc. I was emabarassed by my own behavior. It started to get better as soon as I ate something...unfortunately their house is full of unwise choices and I stood in the pantry and ate some of them (wow, I feel better having just confessed!) B: Pure Protein chocolate peanut butter bar. Tasted sickeningly sweet to me but I choked it down bc I was on the road and didn't have time to stop for something else. L: 1/2 of an Arby's Martha's vineyard salad, no dressing S: 1 oz rf cheese, 1/2 c grapes D: 3 oz. rotisserie chicken and 1/2 of a yellow squash, grilled And then later that evening.... Starbucks 12 oz. nonfat steamer with sf vanilla syrup, no foam 2 Keebler grasshopper mint cookies a big handful of mixed nuts 1/2 of a peach (grilled and sprinkled with sugar) You know, now that I wrote it all down, I probably didn't do that bad on calories. It isn't like I ate 2000 calories. I think I'll put it in my foodtracker and see what it says. I'll let you know the verdict later!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/11/07 7:49 am - North of Boston, MA
Wow thats some slow movin down there in Kansas! Are all contractors like that down there? I knew things were going to well! Tile guy came over today at 9 and 12:30 they're ready to leave! Why do most contractors give you this pipe dream that things will be back to normal in less than a few weeks and during the time your home will barely be disturbed, but once you sign... it all changes!!! the young lazy guy he was with whos doing the 1/2 bath decided he didn't want to tile today (it would have taken an hour to lay the tile)... 12:30 he said ok I'll be here next saturday.. Meanwhile my appliances are still everywhere but the kitchen! I said theres no way the fridge, dishwasher and oven are staying unhooked and out of the kitchen til next week.. Needless to say he said he would be over tomorrow afternoon to put them back and tile the half bath... He promised next week he'll have everything finished, lets see how it goes! breakfast - 2 eggs with bacon lunch - 6 pieces of sushi roll snack - 5 multigrain tortilla chips dinner - 1/2 cup potato salad protein shake - iso fruit cantaloupe (30 grams) how's everyones Sunday going?
Pat T.
on 2/11/07 1:04 am - Rome, NY
Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, things have been hectic. Breakfast: 1 1/2 eggs, 1 slice bacon, 1 slice american cheese coffee with creamer and splenda snack: Plum Sweets, 1 serving Lunch: Morning Star Chic Patty and sauce and cheese snack: pepperoni and cheese Dinner: 1 slice of pizza cheese and about half the crust snack: pepperoni and cheese; white cheddar cheez its ( I know, I don't know what got into me again. I stayed away from carbs all week) Protein: 1 serving 20 gms All my water and CL green tea All my vitamins done So this morning I weighed in and gained 3 pounds, go figure! I am not going to worry about it, could be the cheez its and if I stay away from them today, it will go away again...
~ Stylz ~
on 2/11/07 7:53 am - North of Boston, MA
Pat how are things upstate? Still snowing? I thought I heard we were getting a storm this coming Wednesday, maybe its what you guys just had! I notice I gain or stay the same when I eat too much cheese, don't worry about the 3 lbs it will come off keep warm
jannineh99
on 2/11/07 8:19 am - Melrose, MA
Lets see Saturday: breakfast: coffee, creamer, splenda snack: Zone perfect chocolate coconut bar lunch: nothing really snack : sunflower seeds dinner: 2 slices of homemade peperoni pizza ( very thin crust) before bed: large cup of herbal tea not a very good day for me food wise...I had some loonatic almost run me off the road on Friday and I barely got away from getting hit but I did twist my back and shoulder and arm muscles out of wack so my chiropractor told me on Saturday to relax and stay off feet and ice everything that hurt and my back was bothering me so much I just didnt feel like eating...fortunately today was a better day.... breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with monteray jack cheese and cheddar sprinkeled on top snack: protein bar lunch 2 oz of monteray cheese with 2 oz of pepperoni and about 8 wheat thins dinner: attempted 2 bites of buffalo finger but mr pouch did not like those today...almosst got sick but did not...I am currently drinking a protein drink that comes ready made that has 35 grams of protein so I will be good for a few hours...then if I get hungry I will eat some of the antipasto salad I bought. Today is my Nana's 83rd Birthday so we brought her out to her favorite place to eat ....Pizza Place...that is where I had the buffalo wing that did not agree...it was great getting together with the family...but truely exhausting....I really was not interested in the food...it was a nice change just to sociallize and mingle and not center my attention on food... Jannine 357/183/169
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views