WDYET?? *** FRIDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/9/07 6:07 am - North of Boston, MA
Posting kinda late, left work at 12 and didn't return! Met a friend who had wls in January for lunch had the most delicious steak tips with green beans and mashed potatoes! Drive to work was a drinkable yogurt breakfast iso fruit cantaloupe with crystal light sunrise snack 2 more drinkable yogurts lunch - piece of bread with dipping oil 2 steak tips about 3 green beans and a T of mashed potatoes going out with bf and a few couples tonight so I'll have to post the rest of my menu later what was your menu like??
ooh-lala
on 2/9/07 8:10 am - Great Bend, KS
Sounds like you had a great day! Breakfast: Quaker WC oatmeal with fat free Hood Lunch: leftover apricot teriyaki pork (even better on day 3!), spanish cinnamon cheesecake w/2T fat free cool-whip. Snack: 1 oz. RF sharp cheddar, 1/2 c grapes Dinner: leftover stuffed bell pepper half, another slice of spanish cinnamon cheesecake and 2 T cool-whip free Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood, steamed 889 calories, 98 g protein Liquids: 9 glasses so far. Will do at least 3 more before bed Vits: yes Exercise: no
luckycat1
on 2/9/07 9:32 am - Cincinnati, OH
b:protein shake s:. .75 oz. cheese lunch: 1/4 cup fruit ****tail with quaker mini rice cakes snack:none dinner: 1.3 oz beef patty with cheese, 3 tlbs of baked potatoe and 1/4 cup salad s:? I am thinking weight control oatmeal with milk last time I checked I was at 497 cals and 50 grams of protein yeah bad food day
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views