Trish....YOU are so sweet!

Tamara L.
on 2/8/07 8:52 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Thank you for the sweet Valentine card! I loved the little heart inserts and felt the heart warming hugs when I opened it! It is so cool to have new lifelong friends! Tamara
miminjoey
on 2/8/07 12:00 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
She is a sweetie! I got mine the other day, I love it! Mimi
SoulSista
on 2/8/07 3:02 pm - Boston, MA
thank you as well for the card what a pleasant surprise. Marsha
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/07 9:18 pm - PA
YES! You are very sweet Trish! I got mine the other day too. Kathy
robinsaxton
on 2/8/07 10:08 pm - Columbia, MD
Ditto! Thank you Trish. I loved getting the card. Hugs, Robin
jennb40
on 2/8/07 10:13 pm - Nashua, NH
Thanks for the nice card....and thanks for the exercise...when I swept all those hearts up from the floor when the fell out of the card!!!!! I know - you wanted us all to get SOME exercise that day! Happy Valentine's Day to you....Barbara
Darlene X
on 2/8/07 10:13 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Me too!!! It totally made my day-- I was feeling very down and depressed, and you bought me a big smile! Thanks Trish!
jannineh99
on 2/8/07 10:58 pm - Melrose, MA
yes Trish you are the sweetest....my daughter confiscated all of my hearts...she said look what someone sent us mommy....you got a card and I got pretty heart...lol....Thank you for the card...I have to say that I received it on a day that was very stressful for me and it help me release most of the stress...Thanks.. jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 2/8/07 11:17 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm not a daily mail box checker, but stopped in this morning to find my pleasant surprise thanks Trish, you're such a sweetie!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/9/07 4:13 am - My Town, NH
Trish, you made my day too! I loved the card and laughed when the confetti fell out. It was so sweet of you to send Valentine's Day cards to us. You're the best and we're luck to have you with us on this journey! Hugs, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views