Anna Nicole dead :( I can't believe it

Beckers
on 2/8/07 6:03 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I always liked her because she was a beautiful woman who struggled with her weight, and I felt she just wanted to be loved. What a tragic life and death... and so many suspicious cir****tances, with the Marshall inheritance fight, the death of Marshall's son, then the death of Anna's son, and the paternity case with her daughter, and recently the TrimSpa class action suit... etc...etc... I think this will be talked about for a while to come...
luckycat1
on 2/8/07 8:09 am - Cincinnati, OH
I liked her too. I feel so sorry for her baby. The vultures will come ut of the wood work.
RebekaA
on 2/8/07 12:48 pm - Inland Empire, CA
The weird thing is after her son Daniel died, Anna's (estranged) mom flat out said in an interview that Anna's freak idiot "husband" Howard Stern had something to do with his death b/c of the kid's inheritance which now went to Anna--she told Anna to watch out, she might be next since the money would then pass to Howard! Holy ####! Looks like she may've been right. That is so sad! And such freaky cir****tances. I never believed those 2 as a couple! If you ever watched her show on E! he's so dumb and she treated him like a dog...well not HER dog b/c she spoiled her.
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/07 9:14 pm - PA
I am so depressed by this too! I don't know why, but it makes me so sad. They picked on her so much. So many losses in her life, sometimes you wonder if it would have just been better if she never was famous at all. Kathy
robinsaxton
on 2/8/07 10:10 pm - Columbia, MD
Yes, this is so sad. She has had so many tramatic things in her life. I hope and pray her daughter will be well cared for and loved. She was a beautiful woman.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views