WDYET?? *** THURSDAY ***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/8/07 3:27 am - North of Boston, MA
Still cold out here in New England!! They showed the 10 day forecast on the news this morning. The high for the next 10 days is 30 degrees I found a good deal at Marshall's around Christmas on Irish wool cable knit sweaters! Its so warm that I was actually at my desk without the space heater on! I should have bought about 5 of them! I'm ready for a warm vacation! Drive to work - iso fruit cantaloupe shake breakfast - drinkable yogurt and 2 peanut butter balls lunch - 4 morning star farms buffalo chicken nuggets snack - achievone vanilla with an extra 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein dinner - 2 oz. grilled chicken breast with (probably 4 or 5) whole wheat cheese tortellini and snow peas in newman's own sesame ginger dressing (good stuff)! snack - green apple slices with bleu cheese! already have 50oz of water in for today just took my b complex and multi vitamin, will work on calcium when I get home no exercise today... just want to go home and cuddle up on the couch with my blanket and book! hows everyone else doing?
Pat T.
on 2/8/07 7:35 am - Rome, NY
Hi, Cold here too! We are also getting snow, over 2 feet already, every day this week. Breakfast: Decaf coffee with Cream and SPlenda; 1 oz lowfat cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Lunch: 2 inches of cheeze calzone, insides only Snack: 2 oz lowfat Cheddar ad 2 slice pepperoni Dinner: meatloaf, 2 oz snack: meatloaf, 1 oz Whey Protein Shake: 20 gms 977 calories; 91 gms of protein Keep warm!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/8/07 10:23 pm - North of Boston, MA
how are ya doing out there Pat? They were showing on the news up to 6' out there? hope you're watching it from the window and don't have to go out!
ooh-lala
on 2/8/07 7:42 am - Great Bend, KS
Some of my friends are going to Hawaii in a few weeks and I'm so jealous! I wish this wasn't the busy time of year at my office...otherwise I'd be heading to warmer climates with them. Breakfast: WC oatmeal with 3/4 c Hood Lunch: leftover apricot teriyaki pork cutlets with 1/2 c stir-fry veggies, a slice of spanish cinnamon cheesecake and 2 T cool-whip free Snack: 1 oz. rf sharp cheddar and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: 3 oz. shrimp with homemade sugar free ****tail sauce; 8 baby carrots Snack: 1/2 c cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood steamed 828 calories; 93 gram protein
~ Stylz ~
on 2/8/07 10:26 pm - North of Boston, MA
Hawaii sounds fantastic right now!!! grocery shopping tomorrow I'm going to buy some chicken to make your apricot teriyaki dish. Pork doesn't go over well with mini me (pouch)! thanks again for the recipe
ooh-lala
on 2/9/07 8:07 am - Great Bend, KS
Oh I hope you like it! I absolutely love it! I was just thinking this afternoon the sauce would be delicious on chicken. I had problems with por****il a few months ago. Now I do ok as long as I eat it VERY slow and chew chew chew.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views