New to this Board

dotty_jo
on 2/8/07 2:45 am - Newington, GA
Hi all, I am new to this board, actually I just found it. I had my surgery March 14, 2006. My email is [email protected] I'm glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you all. Thanks, Dotty
jennb40
on 2/8/07 2:50 am - Nashua, NH
Welcome aboard Dotty....this MARCHer's group is fantastic and the greatest bunch of people you could ever find. Please come back often and join in our discussions. Tell us how your journey has been so far! Hugs to you, Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 2/8/07 3:16 am - North of Boston, MA
Welcome Dotty! Barbara's right, we have a great group here! Everyone is supportive, great at listening, giving advice or open to getting advice! Post as often as you like! Dotty sent me a message also interested in being on our address list. She makes number 30!! I'll send the address list out with Dotty added to the list!
RebekaA
on 2/8/07 3:29 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi and Welcome Dotty! This is the best group! I'm glad you found us! Rebeka 284/261/165/150
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/07 4:34 am - My Town, NH
Welcome Dotty! We're so glad you've joined us. We hope to be able to celebrate your accomplishments with you and support you if you become discouraged. Let us know how you're doing! - Stephanie
Tamara L.
on 2/8/07 8:47 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Welcome to our gang Dotty! The more the merrier....and I must say we are quite the merry group and have been wonderfully blessed to be joined together by one of the most important events in our lives! Post often and let us get to know you! Tamara
dotty_jo
on 2/8/07 10:25 am - Newington, GA
Thanks for all the great responses. So far I've been doing good since surgery. At first I had days that I was really down but the are few and far between now. My highest weight was 325, day of surgery 311, and now I am 230. I am a slow loser but that's ok with me as long as I am a loser~!! It won't be long until I have a hernia repair and pannieluctomy. I am nervous about that. Anyway thanks for welcoming me into the group. Dotty
robinsaxton
on 2/8/07 10:06 pm - Columbia, MD
Welcome to the Marcher group. This group is awesome! You are doing so great with your weight loss! I understand how the beginning was rough for you. Mine was too. Now I am so happy with the results and the rough patches are just a faint memory now. Hugs, Robin 272/170/145
jannineh99
on 2/8/07 10:53 pm - Melrose, MA
Welcome Dotty...this is a great group of people...we will cry with you, laugh with you and even give a swift boot in the pants if requested...lol...but we are always there for you....this is a journey that needs the support of everyone that has had it and is contumplating (sp) having it...again welcome....and remember keep on ing Jannine 357/184/169
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views