Finally!

Stephanie Smiles
on 2/7/07 7:24 pm - My Town, NH
Good morning Marcher friends! Finally!!!! (on two counts) I'm finally home from a month of being on the road. I've been to Florida, London, Boston and New York and I am so happy that I don't need to pack a suitcase for a couple of months. It's great to be home for a while! I've missed everyone and will get caught up on all of the WOWs and frustrations over the next couple of days. I'm also FINALLY a member of the century club! I now weigh 216 pounds which is minus 100 pounds since the day of surgery. I thought I would never get here. I've lost 134 pounds since I began this wild and crazy journey. Now I'm going to set my sights on ONEderland. My goal is to for my weight to start with a one by my birthday which is in July. I think that is the best present I could ever receive! I think it's achievable even though I am losing so very slowly. Thanks to all who sent messages saying they missed me. It's good to be home! Hugs, Stephanie
~ Stylz ~
on 2/7/07 8:50 pm - North of Boston, MA
welcome home Stephanie!!
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/07 4:35 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Karen! It's great to be back! - Stephanie
jennb40
on 2/7/07 9:49 pm - Nashua, NH
So glad you are back Stephanie...I have really missed you! Congratulations on the Century Club....I know you are ing for joy! Hugs, Barb
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/07 4:37 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Barb! I've missed you too. I am dancing and dancing and dancing... Do we get to see a new photo of you soon? I was thinking that I might not even recognize you if I bumped into you on the streets of Boston! - Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 2/8/07 2:34 am - Columbia, MD
Welcome home Stephanie. I hope that you enjoyed your travels but I know that it is always great to be home again. Congrats on reaching the century club! That's awesome! I am sure that you will see onderland soon, definitely by your birthday. You are doing great. Hugs, Robin
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/07 4:38 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Robin! It is so nice to be in one place for a while. You're doing great as well. We've all come so far since our surgeries. Go MARCHers! - Stephanie
Beckers
on 2/8/07 4:54 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Congrats on -100 lbs.!! Rebecca
Stephanie Smiles
on 2/8/07 5:49 am - My Town, NH
Thanks Rebecca! By the way, you look beautiful! Congratulations on all of your success! - Stephanie
miminjoey
on 2/8/07 12:17 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
WELCOME Home and to the Club! Glad you are back and doing so well Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!