WDYET -Day 10 for Busters!

jennb40
on 2/6/07 10:15 pm - Nashua, NH
This is it - the 10th day for our MARCHer's Plateau Buster diet for those participating. Weigh in tomorrow and see how it went. Unless something changes from today to tomorrow - it looks like I have only lost 1 pound....guess I shouldn't say ONLY...a pound is a pound! That's 4 sticks of butter gone that was hanging around last week on me! Everybody is getting so close to their goal weights, but I still have about 45-50 lbs. to go...and it is getting harder and unfortunately I seem to be hungrier all the time, but trying hard to make the right choices. Unfortunately my 56 year old metabolism isn't as "souped" up as some of you youngins! Anyway - we can all check back tomorrow and see how the 10 day thing went. Today: B - had 1/2 of a ham and cheese omelette from the cafeteria upstairs. S - 2 T. peanut butter - 1 T in the morning and 1 T in the afternoon L - grilled chicken and cheese from the Mexican restaurant across the street (my favorite protein to eat - it is sooooo good!) D - sirloin steak charcoal grilled (yes in the freezing weather!) SF fudgesicle... working on my 3 bottle of water so far - 2 more to go all vitamins in already except calcium - will have at lunch Have a good EATING day MARCHers! Barbara
jannineh99
on 2/6/07 11:09 pm - Melrose, MA
I am not sure if the PB help me or not....I have dropped about 6lbs for the past 10 days but I als stopped doing PB at day 5 I was lightheaded and getting dizzy so any who....today I have had: Breakfast: 1 cup of Kashi GO Lean Crunch, 1 cup of coffee Snack: will be Protein Drink Lunch: probably Val's Chicken Snack: Protein Drink Dinner: not sure some form of chicken...tonight is 9th wedding anniversary hubby and I are having dinner and a movie at home...Nana & Papa are taking the kids for few hours so we can have some alone time... Jannine
~ Stylz ~
on 2/7/07 1:26 am - North of Boston, MA
last day!! my mouths watering already! lol i stopped at the store and bought a couple green apples to have with some crumbled bleu cheese (sounds like a strange combo, but cheesecake factory has a delicious salad with it along with spinach and chicken, yummy stuff). I'm with you about the diet. I can't say I was impressed with only eating protein for 10 days, but it did get me motivated to start protein shakes again in the morning! I was driving to work with a drinkable yogurt for a while, but why do that when I can drink a 30 gram shake first thing in the morning and get my protein up to over 70 grams every day!! Foods I missed over the past 10 days.... fruit, oatmeal, peanut butter balls, shrimp in light cream sauce with whole wheat pasta and buffalo chicken salad!! oh yeah.. its time to go back to regular foods meal 1 - drinkable yogurt meal 2 - 2 T. peanut butter meal 3 - 2.5 oz. chicken with 2 T. bleu cheese meal 4 - drinkable yogurt meal 5 - 2.5 oz taco meat with .5 oz shredded cheese protein drink 1 - iso fruit cantaloupe with crystal light sunrise protein drink 2 - iso cruit cantaloupe with crystal light sunrise vitamins - multi and b complex this morning, just took my calcium water - 32 oz in so far exercise - call my but I'm walking to the salon to get my eyebrows done on my lunch break! The salon is about a 20 minute walk, I'll have time to thaw out and then walk back!! Just checked weather.com it says its 16 out, but feels like 3! time to bundle up!!
miminjoey
on 2/7/07 9:01 am - Fort Bragg, NC
coffee sausage biscuit...I know bread coffee diet coke turkey with cheese other half of diet soda roast peanutbutter some water I needed to get in another bottle of water before bed excersize laundry was today up and down those stairs!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views