onderland finally but not on ...

Nurse Spencer03
on 2/6/07 2:38 am - spring, TX
MY SCALE!!! its was so amazin for me I went to my primary doctor today and got on the scale and to my suprise I weighed 199!!! Oh my God I stumbled on to the corner table that they have that has plastic urine samples cups on them and they all went tumbling over I could not believe it. My scale at home keeps saying 201. my sister says the first time you see it ITS YOURS CLAIM ITso hear I am finally able to smell and taste what most of you have been smellin and tasting for months, even if I m kicked out of town tomorrow its good to be their today FINALLY
RebekaA
on 2/6/07 2:49 am - Inland Empire, CA
YAY for you! congratulations!! Your sister is right, it IS yours! Esp. since i don't know about you, but I always weight heavier on my dr.'s scale--plus you were clothed and probably had eaten, so I say TAKE IT and run!!! Have a Onederful day!
sngglnclos
on 2/6/07 3:42 am - sw burbs, MN
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATS!! Its yours!! Take it!!
robinsaxton
on 2/6/07 4:13 am - Columbia, MD
Congrats! Of course its yours to claim girl!!! You have earned and worked hard for every single pound!!! Way to Go!!! Hugs, Robin
luckycat1
on 2/6/07 5:31 am - Cincinnati, OH
I agree claim that weight. Congrats
~ Stylz ~
on 2/6/07 7:29 am - North of Boston, MA
WELCOME TO ONDERLAND
miminjoey
on 2/7/07 8:44 am - Fort Bragg, NC
that's right hold on onderland will be around for ever!!! congratulations and welcome! Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views