Leaving for Disney!

Mama-of-3
on 2/5/07 11:09 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
We are going to Disney World tomorrow morning really early and I think I'm more excited than the kids!! HAHA We go every year in February for The UCA Cheerleading National Competition and it is always a GREAT time to go to the parks. Never any wait in lines. I'm so excited I probably wont sleep tonight. HEHE Brytnee is graduating this year so it will be our last year going for a while so we plan on packing in as much as possible during the week. =) Oh, I love DISNEY!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/5/07 11:33 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm so jealous!!! Its been so chilly here and theres no sign of warm weather in the future (unless considering 30 a warm up from 15 of course ). I was just telling my bf we need to go away for a couple days somewhere warm and sunny, florida is a great idea have so much fun, enjoy the rides as a skinny person!!
Tamara L.
on 2/5/07 11:41 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
I'm excited for you!!! I LOVE Disney World, too. It still seems strange to imagine you with a child that is old enough to graduate....you look like you could be that age!! I know that Brytnee is so proud of her Mama! You all have fun and be careful. We'll miss you! Tamara
Mama-of-3
on 2/6/07 12:36 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Tamara, you are too cute! Thank you for the kind words. People always think we're sisters. I must say...I never get tired of it! I cant wait to ride some of the rides I avoided last year because I was afraid of being too big and being embarrased. Not this year!!!
Shari B.
on 2/6/07 2:13 am - Roseville, MI
Trish! Have a great time! I love Disney! We are planning our first trip with our daughters(3 & 8, plus baby!) March of 2008. Enjoy being able to ride any ride you choose without worry! Hugs, Shari p.s. thanks for the card!
luckycat1
on 2/6/07 5:44 am - Cincinnati, OH
have fun --enjoy the warm weather. I am watching snow fall here. yep it is snowing the city suggested that employeers let their people out around 2 so rush hour would not be that bad and they could plow the roads. well everyone did that so traffic was/is so bad they have not been able to plow the roads. thanks for the card--my cat loved that confetti inside
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views