WDYET?? ***TUESDAY***

~ Stylz ~
on 2/5/07 11:58 pm - North of Boston, MA
Barbara did you get busy at work? I didn't see your post today so I figured I'd start it up. Its a great way to keep us all journaling and honest! Its so cold outside and they're saying its not going to warm up this week. Friday's high is 12? I wear sweaters to work everyday, fleece pants and shirt when I'm home and under 4 blankets when I go to bed. Its time for some warm weather! Phil the groundhog said only 6 more weeks to winter, lets hope the rodent is right!! I was flipping through the channels last night and saw the food network is running a weekend special about chocolate.. Every cooking show pertains to chocolate recipes and it made me think.... hmm... first valentines day with no sugar! Whats everyones plans for Valentines Day? Mine usually consisted of everything relating to food. Godiva truffles, dinner at a restaurant where we would indulge on carb, full of fat or sugar items on the menu, then either a martini bar or movies, 2 more martinis made with liqueur (= sugar) or movies snacking on candy, soda and popcorn (all not on the post-op menu). my day is somewhat better today. I've gotten in more protein today by this time than I did yesterday... Meal 1 - Drinkable yogurt Meal 2 - 2.5 oz. grilled chicken Meal 3 - Drinkable yogurt Meal 4 - 2.5 oz. taco meat .5 oz shredded cheese Meal 5 - morning star farms grillers prime burger protein 1 - iso fruit cantaloupe with crystal light sunrise protein 2 - iso fruit cantaloupe water - 32 oz. so far exercise - leslie sansone walk away the pounds dvd vitamins - took multi and b-complex, calcium after lunch
Pat T.
on 2/6/07 2:35 am - Rome, NY
I have to work my second job tonight, so I am posting now, this is my plan for today: Breakfast: Decaf coffee with Cream and SPlenda; 2 oz lowfat cheddar and 4 slices pepperoni Lunch: 3 oz beef tips, a couple of mushroom slices and onions in FF gravy Snack: 1 oz lowfat Cheddar ad 1 slice pepperoni Dinner: 2 meatballs with sauce, 1 tbs of ricotta 1 oz of mozzarella snack: 1 oz lowfat cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Whey Protein Shake: 40 gms 1016 calories; 109 gms of protein I need to come up with some different food ideas, I think the cheese and pepperoni is doing me in...I want to cut my calories back, so I guess that is what I will try tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/6/07 3:25 am - North of Boston, MA
how about eggs? scrambled, fried with a little pam spray, deviled eggs, poached... your beef tips with mushrooms, onions and gravy sound delish!
robinsaxton
on 2/6/07 4:09 am - Columbia, MD
I just started the buster diet yesterday. It is so hard! I am really moody right now and I know its cuz I am not eating all the food i have been eating. The fruit is the hardest thing to give up. I didn't do so well yesterday. I was fine until at night. I had all protein all day long, cottage cheese, beans & ham, taco meat with cheese chili and then I had 3 chocolate chip cookies during the evening. That's so bad I know. Thankfully my family finished the cookies so I can't eat them today. So far today I have had cottage cheese, a hamburger (no bun of course), a packet of high protein oatmeal and thats it. I think I am going to eat some peanut butter right now cuz I am needing a pick me up. Tonight I am eating chili. Hopefully today I will be able to avoid the junk! I am heading straight to curves after work cuz its so cold that if I get home and get warm I won't want to go out again. I hope this works. I really want to get my weight loss going again. I only have 25 lbs to go! Hugs, Robin
~ Stylz ~
on 2/6/07 7:18 am - North of Boston, MA
if the pb diet doesnt go well, maybe try the fat smash diet? it was developed by Ian Smith (Celebrity fit club), lasts 9 days and you can eat fruit, oatmeal and brown rice! I did it and lost 6.5 lbs... I'm thinking about doing it again maybe in April if I still haven't reached goal. good luck with the pb diet, tomorrow is our last day on it. Peanut butter did help me get through when the sweet tooth kicked in!
robinsaxton
on 2/7/07 2:28 am - Columbia, MD
Thanks for the advise. So far I am doing okay with the pb diet. The first two days were rough, today (day 3) seems to be going better and I know that tomorrow will be even better. I hope you are doing well with your pb diet! I love peanut butter! It really helps.
luckycat1
on 2/6/07 5:49 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-protein drink s-protein pudding lunch-protein bar snack-rice cakes carmel flavored dinner-chili and fruit ****tail s--maybe some oatmeal
~ Stylz ~
on 2/6/07 7:20 am - North of Boston, MA
I love those rice cakes! I bought the multi grain mini ones about a month ago, such a good treat! not bad in calories, low in sugar, fat. mmmmmm
luckycat1
on 2/6/07 8:39 am - Cincinnati, OH
did you know that quaker came out with minipacks? the packs have 90 cals--the one I like multi grain rice cake drizzeled with chocolate. only 6 grms opf sugar. yummy!
Darlene X
on 2/6/07 6:29 am - Maricopa, AZ
Valentines Day.... not a whole lot planned. We got some Omaha Steaks free, so I plan on making a nice dinner of Steak & Asparagus (Roasted with olive oil, garlic, salt & pepper). I think I'll probably do a few chocolate dipped strawberries too... its a good way to have a little chocolate, because you use very little on each strawberry, plus they are delicious! Im making a cute V-Day cake for my sister in law who is having a party Saturday. ------------------------------ Today: Breakfast: 2 Mini Cinamon Bagels with Cinamon Cream Cheese--- Not the best breakfast, but it was a treat, the bagels are tiny, yummy and 70 calories each. Snack: Light Yogurt & a Quaker Rice Cake Lunch: Deli Meat Wrap (Whole wheat tortilla, ham, cheese, spinach, bell pepper, carrot, mayo & relish) Snack: Medium Apple & a Pepper Jack Cheese Stick Dinner: Im making Turkey burger patties, and probably some potato on the side tonight. Yup its a high carb day for me
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views