10 months 20 days

miminjoey
on 2/5/07 9:33 am - Fort Bragg, NC
well it might have been sooner but haven't been on a scale in 9 days.....I reached and passed my goal! Today I weigh 165 that is 5 pounds less then my husband! This means I have lost 7 pounds in 9 days guess the diet is working....even though I have been sneaking carrots at night I weighed 315 at my consult, 278 the day of surgery, my goal was 167, today I am 165. My doctor's goal was 160 I have 39 days until my anniversary, I am going to shoot for the last 5 pounds. I can't believe I have lost 150 pounds! I have lost another adult human. Mimi
luckycat1
on 2/5/07 9:50 am - Cincinnati, OH
RebekaA
on 2/5/07 10:27 am - Inland Empire, CA
That's so wonderful Mimi! Your progress and achievement has always amazed me, you made it seem so easy! That's great to hear PB has worked so great for you. I've been contemplating doing it, but wanted to hear back from you all first. hehe congratulations again! Wow what a ride!
jannineh99
on 2/5/07 9:35 pm - Melrose, MA
That is wonderful....I down to you great job.....keep up the great work...... Jannine
Tamara L.
on 2/5/07 10:39 pm - Winston-Salem, NC
Go Mimi......go Mimi.......go Mimi.... You have done such a wonderful job! And at the same time, you handled stressful moving situations. What an inspiration you are to all of us. You've come a long way baby! Tamara
Shari B.
on 2/6/07 2:17 am - Roseville, MI
Way to go Mimi!!!! I'm so proud of you! Shari
* Icemama *.
on 2/6/07 2:27 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
WOW!! That is soooo great you have done an amazing job!! Congrats! I am so happy for you! Steph
Nurse Spencer03
on 2/6/07 2:43 am - spring, TX
Go mini go mini go mini go!!! YOu have done an amazing job and those last 5 pounds will move befoe you big day !! Iam soo happy for you!!! I may try the PB myself (After Mardi Gras) nurse spencer
Beckers
on 2/6/07 7:18 am - Cottage Grove, OR
YAY MIMI What is PB? Did I miss something? To me, PB= peanut butter... Bec
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!