WDYET - Busters and others?

jennb40
on 2/4/07 8:04 pm - Nashua, NH
Monday and after today 2 more days trying the PB diet. I weighed this morning and can only see maybe 1 pound - if you blink your eyes right. I know I have eaten a few things that are not listed on the diet, so maybe that sabotages it? Still 3 days till Thursday - so we will see. For today: B - chicken and cheese L - taco soup - sugar free pudding D - rotisserie chicken Meal 4 & 5 will probably be some peanut butter And tonight my beloved SF fudgesicles! will try to get 5-6 bottles of water and will take all my vitamins. I must admit I am getting tired of this diet....I miss my morning ceral and blueberries and milk! Hurry up Thursday...Barbara
jannineh99
on 2/5/07 8:12 am - Melrose, MA
I guess so far you and I are the only ones who ate today...lol breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs with little mayo snack: AchieveOne Cappachino Lunch: 2 tbs chicken chili snack: Protein Drink Chocolate Dinner: Vals Chicken water: yup vitamins: yup
ooh-lala
on 2/5/07 9:08 am - Great Bend, KS
I ate today! I'm having a clean out the fridge kind of day. Breakfast: Quaker WC Oatmeal w/3/4 c Hood Lunch: stuffed bell pepper, baked custard Snack: 1 oz. reduced-fat cheddar cheese and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: 1/2 c white chicken chili, 1/4 c fat free cheese, 1/2 baked apple, 2 T fat free Cool-Whip Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. steamed fat free Hood 862 calories, 92 g protein
miminjoey
on 2/5/07 9:38 am - Fort Bragg, NC
2 cups protein coffee 1 country egg guts to a taco cup protein coffee 1/4 chicken quesadilla 10 oz crystal light 3 oz steaks 10 crystal light 1 sf ice cream pop it has worked for me....I know I was NOT getting enough water and too many carbs. mimi
Pat T.
on 2/5/07 9:39 am - Rome, NY
Well, I started the PB diet yesterday. This isn't too hard, except I started protein drinks again, which I had stopped, but i have a hard time getting in more than one. Here is what I had today: Breakfast: Decaf coffee with Cream and SPlenda; 1 1/2 oz lowfat cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Lunch: 3 oz beef tips, a couple of mushroom slices and onions in FF gravy Snack: 1 oz lowfat Cheddar ad 1 slice pepperoni Dinner: 2 1/2 meatballs with sauce, 1 tbs of ricotta 1 oz of mozzarella snack: Whey Protein Shake: 20 gms I will try to have another one later. 1027 calories, 111 gms of protein if I have another drink My question is, could i be having too many calories? Others seem to be lower in calories.
RebekaA
on 2/5/07 10:25 am - Inland Empire, CA
I'm usually around 1000-1100 cals too. But I don't lose consistently, never did; more like 1-2x a month I'll drop a few pounds. You're right others seem SO much lower than that! I've been thinking of scaling back a little and seeing what happens.
~ Stylz ~
on 2/5/07 10:18 pm - North of Boston, MA
ok, forgot to post yesterday. It wasn't a good day with food because of too many meetings that went way too long. Of course the meetings served coffee, pastries, bagels, muffins and scones which made it worse because I sat there hungry at the end and couldn't have any of it. I haven't weighed in yet from last sunday, so I dont know how this diet is going, but I can say I'm still not 100% impressed with it. When I did the 9 day detox on fatsmash I was able to eat a balance of food, not just protein, protein and more protein and felt it helped in losing weight. A PB diet that lets you eat peanut butter but not mixed nuts still doesn't make much sense to me. I honestly think this diet was made by OH moderators who had nothing to do one day way back when the site wasn't as busy as it is now... maybe thats the kind of thing they did when there was nothing to do? I guess it beats playing online games? but here is my day: meal 1 - drinkable yogurt meal 2 - drinkable yogurt meal 3 - 2.5 oz taco meat and .5 oz shredded meal 4 - 2 T. peanut butter meal 5 - didnt have meal 5 protein 1 - iso fruit cantaloupe with crystal light sunrise (30 gr) protein 2 - healthsmart mixed berry (15 gr) vitamins- multi, b complex and 1 calcium water - 96 oz exercise - too darn cold!! plan to do leslie sansone dvd tonight (tuesday)
~ Stylz ~
on 2/5/07 10:23 pm - North of Boston, MA
Barb -wheres your wdyet pb post for today? only 2 more days to go everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!