Leslie Sansone has a new line of walking DVD's out.....

Tamara L.
on 2/3/07 11:00 am - Winston-Salem, NC
I love her walking video's! I used them before WLS and after. She has a new "Walk Slim System" out that looks really good and incorporates interval training. The information below comes from her website: http://www.lesliesansone.com/store/product2.html Walk Slim System I am so excited that you are taking this important step to a slimmer body for better health! Walk Slim is my brand new WALK AT HOME system to get you FAST RESULTS! It's the safe, easy way to natural weight loss! You will IMPROVE your health wile losing weight... and what's most exciting about this new plan... you will see and feel results FASTER than ever... in just 10 WALKS or less! Walk Slim System Members: $33.96 Non-Members: $39.95 Fast Start! A 1 or 2 Mile Fast Walk! The easy start to our new feature - Interval Training! I'll show you my new way to BOOST the calorie burn of our traditional walking system. Beginners can do the first 15 mins. (approx. 1 Mile) or the full 30 min. walk (approx. 2 Miles) 3 Fast Miles! A fun, fast 3 Mile workout with our classic walking moves! You can choose 1, 2 or 3 Miles ...just select your favorite mile and press play! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 Fast Miles! 4 fast, sweaty miles with "5 sets" of Interval Training! Can you do it? I know that you can!....this is how to walk off a meal a day!!!! Take my "10 Day" Walk Challenge....walk off a meal a day for 10 days....a slimmer body...guaranteed! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fast Firming! This is a full workout from head to toe. Firming and toning every muscle of the body! You'll see your legs, arms, back, chest and waistline slim and tone faster than ever before! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Firm Band A high quality 5 ft. long resistance band to boost the intensity of the FAST FIRMING workout! Strong muscles increase your calorie burn for a more efficient overall metabolism! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Super Food Meal Plan: This easy to follow, 10 day plan offers you all the best foods - nutrient dense and perfect to achieve health and weight loss. Easy foods to prepare!Want to get the extra weight off the healthy way? Just WALK and EAT! Looks cool! Tamara
ooh-lala
on 2/4/07 9:31 am - Great Bend, KS
Tamara, thanks for sharing! I've been thinking of trying her workouts. By the way, love the new pic! You are looking so awesome! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views