~ WDYET * Saturday & Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 2/3/07 6:12 am - North of Boston, MA
unexpectidly woken up ealy by the snow plow.. best thing about living in a townhouse, they do everything (mowing, raking, snow removal, mulching, etc) bad thing is the snow guy makes us one of his first stops. Here everyone was this morning at 9, half asleep, brushing the cars off, moving them around so he can plow. but atleast we don't have to shovel! Decided to go to yoga since I was awake so early, then went to the tile place and picked out tile for the kitchen, 1/2 bath, bath and entry way. putting up the what did you eat today post for saturday and sunday since its a slow post on weekends. hope everyone does well tomorrow at any superbowl party you go to! meal 1 - 2 T peanut butter (before yoga) meal 2 - Wendy's junior bacon cheeseburger (no roll or veggies) meal 3 - drinkable yogurt meal 4 - 2oz. taco meat with 1oz. cheese meal 5 - 2.5 oz. grilled chicken protein 1 - AchievOne mocha java with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein (30 grams) protein 2 - AchievOne vanilla nut (20 grams) took my multi vitamin so far exercise - 90 minutes of yoga water - 60oz so far
ooh-lala
on 2/3/07 9:51 am - Great Bend, KS
I spent the day shopping. Almost everything I owned had become sloppy big on me. It was time to replace essentials! I got some great buys. I'm still excited. I might actually look forward to getting dressed tomorrow morning! I did very well on my eating today considering I was out of town. I ate breakfast and dinner at home. I packed my snack, so I only had to eat out for lunch. Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal w 3/4 c fat free Hood Lunch: Arby's Martha's Vineyard salad, no dressing or almonds. Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat sharp cheddar and 5 strawberries Dinner: 1 c white chicken chili and 1/4 c fat free cheddar; 5 baby carrots Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood, steamed, with vanilla SF syrup 896 calories, 95 g protein Exercise: yes, 50 min circuit training Vits: NO! I put them in my purse, but never took them. Maybe before bed... Fluids: Not so good so far. 12 oz. water, 12 oz. Diet A & W Rootbeer, 16 oz. 'Calm' herbal tea from Starbucks.
~ Stylz ~
on 2/4/07 2:42 am - North of Boston, MA
hope you had fun shopping! Isnt it great trying on smaller sizes!! whats an Martha's Vineyard Salad from Arbys? Never heard of it!
ooh-lala
on 2/4/07 4:28 am - Great Bend, KS
I bought clothes from the misses departments yesterday. That was a big WOW moment for me! Still in plus sizes in pants though. Oh well....these hips have to go away at some point! The Martha's Vineyard Salad is delicious! It has chicken, grape tomatoes, shredded cheese, dried cranberries and fresh apple chunks. The salad, without dressing or almonds is only 270 calories (no way can I eat the entire thing). I avoid the dressing the raspberry vinegarette dressing that comes with it (adds like 200 calories). It really doesn't need any dressing in my opinion! Sometimes I eat half the package of almonds (40 calories) but not always.
~ Stylz ~
on 2/4/07 9:43 am - North of Boston, MA
that sounds so good Laura! Cheesecake factory has a great salad with spinach, poached chicken, blue cheese and green apples. great taste! I'll have to keep my eye out for an Arby's. thanks for the tip
luckycat1
on 2/4/07 1:35 am - Cincinnati, OH
sunday b:protein drink s:protein drink lunch: 2 slices of bacon and a scrambled egg snack:deli turkey slices????? dinner:maybe fish w/o dinner and my seconnd snack 553/66 vits:yes exercise:nope water:nope--I still have time sat I did not have a good food day. I barely ate I did not feel too good. today is a new day :>)
~ Stylz ~
on 2/4/07 2:49 am - North of Boston, MA
Feeling better today? for a while I thought something was wrong with me becuase I was still having days I didn't want to eat being far out post-op as we are, but when we started doing the menu posts I realized I wasn't alone. Hope you're feeling better!
Pat T.
on 2/4/07 10:21 am - Rome, NY
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 slices lowfat american cheese Snack: nectar protein with crystal light Lunch: 2.5 meatballs with sauce and ricotta and mozzarella Snack: 1 oz cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Dinner: 3 oz beef tips with a couple of mushrooms Snack: 1 oz cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Drank all my water plus 1/2 64 oz of crystal light Took all my vitamins Exercise, walked around wal mart a couple of times before shopping. Very cold out today!
~ Stylz ~
on 2/4/07 11:28 am - North of Boston, MA
Happy Sunday (even tho the Colts won ughhhh) ((keeping my fingers crossed for another 8 years before peyton goes back to the super bowl ) enjoyed sleeping til 11 today, no plow waking us up the only bad thing about sleeping late is catching up on protein during the day.. Went to a super bowl party next door. She had this unbelievable blue cheese cheesecake! Around it was tortilla chips, celery, carrots, peppers and crackers. Still doing PB, but had to try it! Had about 1/4 cup of it with celery sticks. Rest of the meals were PB approved! meal 1 - 2 oz. taco meat w/ 1 oz cheese meal 2 - drinkable yogurt meal 3 - drinkable yogurt meal 4 - 1/4 cup blue cheese cheesecake with 4 celery sticks meal 5 - 2.5 oz. grilled buffalo chicken w/ 2T cheddar cheese protein 1 - iso fruit cantaloupe w/ crystal light sunrise (30grams) protein 2 - AchievOne vanilla nut with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein (30 grams) vitamins - multi and b-complex exercise - no exercise today water - close to 100 oz today!
jennb40
on 2/4/07 7:59 pm - Nashua, NH
Ahhh, the weekend! Saturday B - 1/2 of a meat lover's omelett from Denny's L/D - grilled chicken and cheese S - protein bar (oops - not on PB diet) 4 bottles water all vitamins exercise - walking the pugs and the pug we are babysitting! We ate breakfast late and lunch/dinner early - and never really had another meal. Sunday B - 1/2 ham and cheese omelett L - 1/2 hot dog from Sam's Club with 1/4 bun (oops bun not on PB Diet) D - Taco Soup (oops tomatoes and corn in the soup not on PB diet) S - 2 sugar free fudgesicles 4 bottles water all vitamins and exercising the pugs again! I guess if the Patriots couldn't have been in the Super Bowl I am glad for the Colts to win! My daughter was at the University of TN part of the time when Peyton was there and he asked her to tutor a few football players in French (so they could play football and finally graduate!) - and she really like him - and my son named his beagle "Peyton" so they are Peyton fans. Guess I was glad for him to finally win...but like STYLZ says - hope it is another 8 years before he comes back!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views