WDYET***Friday***

jannineh99
on 2/2/07 5:43 am - Melrose, MA
Hey everyone...here goes what I had breakfast: 3/4 cup of home made oatmeal snack coffee lunch: 4 oz of Turkey breast Dinner: Chicken of some sort.... snack..protein drink got vitamins in and 45 oz of water Jannine 357/186/169
ooh-lala
on 2/2/07 7:14 am - Great Bend, KS
Hi Jannine! Happy Friday! Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with 3/4 c Hood Lunch: Spicy lemon salmon cake and 5 small spears of asparagus Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat cheese and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: 1 c white chicken chili and 1/4 c fat free cheddar Snack: 1/2 c cottage cheese w/Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood, steamed, with 1 oz. SF DaVinci syrup 818 calories, 95 g protein.
luckycat1
on 2/2/07 7:50 am - Cincinnati, OH
b:protein shake snack:deli turke slices lunch:pork roast snack:quaker mini rice cakes dinner:egg omlete with cheese and ham snack:???I might have some oatmeal tonight it is cold out! vits:yes water:72 oz. so far 598 cals/71 g of protein
~ Stylz ~
on 2/2/07 12:50 pm - North of Boston, MA
stayed in tonight, its snowing. There's close to 3 inches so far and still comin down. we rented some movies and plan to relax and cuddle up on the couch. Going tile shopping tomorrow, can't wait to start the new project 3 drinkable yogurts today, 1 when I got to work, 1 leaving work on a mission for a pair of boots and 1 driving home! I've been looking for these boots since November and no matter where I looked I couldn't find them!! A student at work had them on, needless to say I had to ask her where she got them I stopped at the closest Macy's to find out they didn't have them, they called a further store and they had them in my size heres my day meal 1 - Drinkable yogurt meal 2 - 2 Cheese Sticks meal 3 - Drinkable yogurt meal 4 - Drinkable yogurt meal 5 - 2.5 oz. grilled chicken w/ 2 T. blue cheese protein shake 1 - Iso Fruit Cantaloupe with sunrise crystal light (30 grams) protein shake 2 - Health Smart Berry drink (12 grams) exercise - walked 30 minutes and walked to dunkins this afternoon (10 min each way) vitamins - really need to step this up!!! took my multi and b-complex. water - over 70oz today
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views