WDYET - Busters?

jennb40
on 2/1/07 8:21 pm - Nashua, NH
Yesterday I didn't have anything but a sugar free popsicle after I got home from work - I just was not hungry. So I am not sure if I am following the rules exactly right or not - guess I will tell next Thursday for the "weigh-in"! Have a nice weekend all and BUST away!!! Today so far I have had 3 oz of grilled chicken and cheese 1 T. peanut butter 2 bottles of water All vitamins except calcium - will have at lunch Planning on for the rest of the day: The last of my navy beans and ham More grilled chicken and cheese 3 more bottles of water Hopefully - maybe...something else for dinner...have to wait and see We acquired the neighbor's 40 pound pug yesterday afternoon for the next 10 days - we are pug sitting! So we walked all 3 pugs yesterday afternoon for about 30 minutes. Our pugs always sleep on the bed and my neighbor informed me her 9 year old 40 # pug who needs WLS sleeps on the bed also...so you guessed it....Rub-a-dub-dub - 3 pugs in the bed last night. The good thing was the visiting pug doesn't move during the night...so we put him at the very end of our king size bed and he stayed all night! I think the 30 minute walk "did him in"!!!! No way before WLS could all 5 of us slept in any bed!!!! Not sure this is a WOW moment or not!!! Oh well...5 days down on the PB diet - 5 more days to go! I sure want some lettuce! Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 2/2/07 12:22 am - North of Boston, MA
its been a slow day for me so far I've only had 1 shake and a drinkable yogurt, just not hungry.. Cheese stick for lunch, protein shake before I leave work and drinkable yogurt on the way home, eventful huh? Dinner and a movie tonight (as long as they keep saying its going to snow and it doesnt, whats this the 3rd time this week??). Dinner at 33 in Boston (Barbara have you ever been there? Its over by Hard Rock on Stanhope St by the turnpike), great food! Not sure what the movie is, but I'll probably bring a couple cheese sticks to snack on so I dont cheat on PB diet. meal 1 - Drinkable yogurt meal 2 - Cheese Stick meal 3 - Drinkable yogurt meal 4 - (not sure yet) meal 5 - cheese sticks protein shake 1 - Iso Fruit Cantaloupe with sunrise crystal light (30 grams) protein shake 2 - Health Smart Berry drink (12 grams) exercise - walked 30 minutes already, walking to dunkins this afternoon (10 min each way) vitamins - really need to step this up!!! just took my multi and b-complex. water - 40oz. so far hope everyones doing well
miminjoey
on 2/2/07 10:58 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh I have so blown it today/yesterday cofee weight control with milk burrito beans cheese burrito beans meat cheese tomato lettuce pizza w/ peperoni, ham, beacon, sausage sun chips sf fudgepop only 1 bottle of water 1 glass of diet soda way too many carbs...WAY too many!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views