WDYET - Busters?

jennb40
on 1/31/07 11:02 pm - Nashua, NH
Well yesterday wasn't such a bad day - got 4 meals in and let 2 T. peanut butter count as the 5th. I did check the scales this morning and NO movement yet...so have until next Thursday and surely there will be something then! For today I have planned: 3 oz. grilled sirloin steak (already had that for breakfast) 3 oz. navy beans and ham 3 oz. grilled chicken and cheese 2 T. peanut butter 3 oz. grilled chicken tonight Already have my vitamins in - except calcium - scheduled for lunch Already drunk 2 1/2 bottles of water - planning on at least 2 1/2 more Walking pugs tonight - babysitting a pug down the street for 10 days so hubby and I will have 3 to walk tonight! How are you doing Plateau Busters? Robin - join in with us...you can start tomorrow and almost catch up with us! For you Super Bowl enthusiasts - plan on some meat snacks for Sunday! Have a good day all....Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 1/31/07 11:43 pm - North of Boston, MA
I dont know if its all this extra protein, but I have so much more energy. anyone else? today I've already had a protein shake, 4 shrimp for breakfast and a drinkable yogurt (as meal 2). about to take my multi now and b complex when I can drink again. Barbara whats up with taco bell at the mall? do you know when it closed? I was surprised since it was so busy!
jannineh99
on 2/1/07 2:05 am - Melrose, MA
this is what I have planned so far I have gotten thru meal one and meal 2 lets pray I can get thru the rest.... Meal one: AchievOne Protein drink Vanilla Nut Meal two: 2 scrambled eggs with taco cheese Meal three: 4 oz chicken breast Meal four: AchievOne Protein drink Moca Java Meal five: WorldWide Pure Protein Drink-Strawberry Calories 967 and Protein 127 had one flintstons and one for later at supper had 36 oz of water today so far...still have the headache... my energy is the same...I have lots until about 11pm then crash.... jannine 357/186/169
jannineh99
on 2/1/07 7:14 am - Melrose, MA
I have a quick question...how do you cook your navy beans and ham..it sounds yummy....Jannine
jennb40
on 2/1/07 7:14 pm - Nashua, NH
Hi Jannine - I take a bag of navy beans - and the success I think to them is to cover them with water and let them soak - at least overnight - but I usually leave them for 24 hours. Then I buy a ham steak from the store and cut it up in little cubes. I drain the water the beans are soaking in and then cover them again in a pan with fresh water, add the cubed ham, add about 1/4 cup chopped carrots, a little salt and pepper and let those babies cook - probably about 3-4 hours - stirring occassionally. You can add water to make them more soupy if you like - or let most of the water cook out. I usually add some water to make them more soupy. You can tell when they are done because the water doesn't look like water anymore, but has the same color as the beans. I love it! Barbara
~ Stylz ~
on 2/1/07 9:05 am - North of Boston, MA
where is everyone Meal 1 - 4 jumbo shrimp Meal 2 - drinkable yogurt Meal 3 - 3 oz grilled chicken Meal 4 - drinkable yogurt Meal 5 - 2 oz taco meat with 1oz cheese Protein drink 1 - Iso Fruit Cantaloupe w/sunrise crystal light (30 grams) Protein drink 2 - AchievOne vanilla nut (20 grams) Vitamins - chewable multi centrum, forgot my b-complex , just took a calcium! Exercise - 45 minute walk this afternoon Water - 90 oz
miminjoey
on 2/1/07 11:14 am - Fort Bragg, NC
8 oz coffee weight control oatmeal with 3/4c milk..ate half the bowl 16 oz coffee 3 oz beef jerky 20 oz water 3 oz crawdads 20 oz 3 oz shrimp 2 chicken wings 20 oz crystal light 1/2 protein bar handful cheetos handful of baby carrotts excersize pushing buttons on slot machine...does that count LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views