Miss Darlene??

sngglnclos
on 2/1/07 4:27 am - sw burbs, MN
How were the corn dog & cheese tater tot's??? I've been craving since I read this yesterday!!
Darlene X
on 2/1/07 4:38 am - Maricopa, AZ
The corn dog was so-so... Im not a big corn dog fan, Hubby loves them so thats why we got one... The cheese tater tots however were divine! LOL. I had about 1/3 the corn dog, and probably 10 tater tots and I was so stuffed! Its so funny to think that Im full on that much.... before it would be a whole sonic size tater tots, a huge burger or sandwich and a soda to myself... and followed up with dessert.
sngglnclos
on 2/1/07 5:13 am - sw burbs, MN
all I can say is YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY thank goodness we dont' have a sonic in MN!!!
Darlene X
on 2/1/07 5:41 am - Maricopa, AZ
I haven't had Sonic in like a year, even before surgery we didn't eat there much. It was nice... I probably won't have it again for quite a long time.
sngglnclos
on 2/1/07 7:45 pm - sw burbs, MN
we have to treat ourselves once in a while! we didn't have this surgery to become professional dieters - as long as we can learn and maintain moderation we will succeed! BTW I think you have done an amazing job with your weight loss and you are an inspiration! I wish I could be a planner with my meals! I have decided to be happy where I am and ride the maintain train - I am healthy and I feel good so if I dont' lose another pound I am good! now for a better subject - I remember you saying you were going to try to conceive at the beginning of the year - I just wanted to tell you not to worry about it too much - when I was 17 they told me I'd never have children - PCOS, insulin resistance, etc Told me if I took fertility drugs for 5 years my chances would increase to 1 in 500,000! Well at 17 I didn't really care to be a mom - but i did end up getting pregnant at 22 and they told me to feel blessed it was a freak hormone change and this would be my only child - 9 month later - I was pregnant again! With my 3rd, I was faithly on birthcontol and got pregnant. I just want to wish you luck and send some baby dust your waY! Remember everything is in God's time, not ours. I know it will happen for you and AJ. You'll make awesome parents!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views