Hello Nice to meet u all!

BD
on 1/30/07 10:10 pm - Houston, TX
Hello to all, I had my RNY March 6th, 2006, I went in at ohhhhhh 235ish and now weigh 130 or 128 on a good day. I have not lost really any weight in the last 3 months, Which is okay with me, I am happy where I am at, Went to see my surgeon a few weeks back and he said because I am 5'0 I need to lose atleast 25 more pounds, Notttttt! If I can great! But I will not stress over that one. Anyway that's about it for now Bren
~ Stylz ~
on 1/30/07 10:32 pm - North of Boston, MA
Bren! nice to see a new Marcher post! 130 is where I'd love to be and hope to make it there for my surgiversary hope to see you post more often
BD
on 1/30/07 11:47 pm - Houston, TX
Oh I will make it a point to post on here, I usually am on the Texas board. It is great though to be able to read things on this board because we are all so close in dates! See u soon! Bren
ooh-lala
on 1/31/07 7:29 am - Great Bend, KS
Bren, welcome to the March 2006 board. We are glad to have you! Congrats on your weightloss! You are doing awesome! Laura
miminjoey
on 1/31/07 7:49 am - Fort Bragg, NC
welcome!!! Congrats on your weight loss you are doing great!!! Hope to see you around! Mimi
Beckers
on 1/31/07 10:48 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Good job with the weight loss Bren! I like this board because we all went through this at the same time, so everyone is helpful and we have experienced some of the same up's and down's together. Rebecca M., 5'8" 269/161/155?
jennb40
on 1/31/07 7:05 pm - Nashua, NH
Glad to have you join us Bren...this is a fun group and very supportive. Congrats on your weight loss...that is excellent! Come back and post whenever you get a chance! Hugs to you, Barbara
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views