WDYET - Busters?

jennb40
on 1/30/07 7:49 pm - Nashua, NH
Yesterday I did not get in the 5th meal....just not hungry. I had a 3 oz. meal of beans and ham, 2 chicken & cheese and 1 steak...along with a sugar free jello, 5 bottles of water, a SF popsicle, all vitamins and a 30 minute walk with the dogs - we were all freezing by the time we got back home! Today my plans are: chicken and cheese (already had at 6:00 a.m.) all vitamins already except calcium (will do at lunch) 2 bottles of water already drunk and it is just now 7:00 a.m.! 10:00 a.m. - plan on having 3 oz. navy beans and ham 1:00 p.m. - plan on grilled steak 5:00 p.m. - plan on grilled chicken will try to get in more grilled steak sometime during the day probably will have SF jello and SF popsicle will have at least 3 more bottles of water planning on walking the pugs again this afternoon after work Hope you BUSTER's are doing ok and going to the bathroom! So far that hasn't been an issue for me - but today is only Day 3!!!! Do you feel the busting working yet?!!!! Have a good day....Barbara
miminjoey
on 1/30/07 8:29 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
4 cups of protein coffee beef jerky 2tbs pb pork chop 1/2 pork chop and I failed again did carrotts...I just have to have some kind of veggie I tried to eat cheese last night and I puked it up so it doesn't count I did get in my excersize lots of up and down stairs i also got in 20 oz water and about 18 oz of flat diet soda
~ Stylz ~
on 1/30/07 8:36 pm - North of Boston, MA
Morning Barbara no bathroom problems for me either, took my 2 T of milk of magnesia yesterday for extra insurance thanks for the reminder Darlene reminded me How about counting jello as a "meal" since you're not getting in 5? I had some shredded beef from the favorite mexican restaurant (about 3 oz of it) it was so good (wish I had guac to eat with it. it will have to wait)! Didn't have peanut butter last night and did get my extra calcium in I really need to work on that second calcium since I can count on one hand how many times I've gotten the second on in since surgery! Good thing I drink so much yogurt (even though its not citrate, its still calcium)!! hows everyone doing on PB? tired, more energy, hungry, full, headaches, no headaches, potty problems, staying with it? off to an early meeting, got in at 6:30, leaving at 2:30 have a good one!
jannineh99
on 1/30/07 11:41 pm - Melrose, MA
These are my plan for the day Breakfast: 1 serving Spicy Scrambled Eggs 1 large Egg, whole, raw, fresh 1 cup of decaf coffee Cals: 342 Protein: 28 Lunch: 1.5 2 oz Thin 'N Trim Roast Beef 97 % Fat Free Cals: 105 Protein: 18 Dinner: 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, cooked, roasted Cals: 142 Protein: 27 Snack 1 1 serving Achiev One Vanilla Nut 1 1 serving Achiev One Mocha Java Cals:240 Protein:40 829 Calories for the day 113 protein 2 Flintstons Vitamins goal to get in 64 oz of water Jannine 357/186/169
~ Stylz ~
on 1/31/07 9:24 am - North of Boston, MA
All this proteins giving me some energy!! heres my day Meal 1 - drinkable yogurt Meal 2 - 2 T. peanut butter Meal 3 - morning star farms sausage patty, egg white with slice of cheese Meal 4 - 5 jumbo shrimp Meal 5 - 4 jumbo shrimp Protein drink 1 - AchievOne w/half scoop protein (30 grams) Protein drink 2 - health smart lemonade (15 grams) Vitamins - chewable multi centrum, b-complex , just took a calcium Exercise - 10 sets of stairs, walk this afternoon Water - 70 oz
robinsaxton
on 1/31/07 10:33 pm - Columbia, MD
I haven't been able to check the board in over a week now. I didn't know y'all were doing this. But even though I am late I think I'll start a plateau buster diet this weekend. I have only lost 2 lbs in almost 2 months. Maybe this will restart things for me. I am still 25 lbs from goal and really, really want to cut that down by my 1 year check-up. I'll have to plan ahead for sure since there is ALWAYS so much food around the office. I can't wait to hear how much you all have lost when you are done with your first 10 days. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views