10 MONTH WOW

kerritomy
on 1/30/07 9:20 pm - johnston, RI
Hi everyone it has been a few weeks since I have been here I have been busy at work and haven't really had any time for myself lately. Just wanted to share that I weighed myself on my anniversary that is the only time I weigh myself now. And I can officially say that I weigh less than what I lost. I cant beieve this when I started my journey on 3-28-06 I weighed in at 307 10 months later I weigh in at 150 that is a loss of 157 pounds so I can officially say that I lost more weight than what I weigh now. I can't believe it. That made my month. Well got to go to work now. Talk to you soon everyone keep up the great work it is an incredible journey. Take care kerri
jennb40
on 1/30/07 9:38 pm - Nashua, NH
Congratulations Kerri - you have done so great! It is an incredible journey...come back here and visit when you get a chance! Barbara
luckycat1
on 1/31/07 2:55 am - Cincinnati, OH
congrats!
Beckers
on 1/31/07 10:54 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Wow!! That is "trippy" to realize that you weigh less than what you lost. What an accomplishment! I don't know if any of our Marchers have lost 157 pounds??? We should do another "tally" post where people put total lost up-to-date... Amazing progress Kerri! Rebecca M., 5'8" 269/161/155?
RebekaA
on 1/31/07 3:04 pm - Inland Empire, CA
That's so awesome. You have done an amazing job!
robinsaxton
on 2/1/07 3:29 am - Columbia, MD
Congratulations Kerri! That is amazing. Keep up the great work. Sounds like from all your busyness that you are perhaps enjoying life. At least I hope so, even if it is work that is keeping you so busy. Hugs, Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views