WDYET??? **Tuesday**

Darlene X
on 1/29/07 10:54 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Well I guess the people on the Plateau Buster diet have their own WDYET thread today... so this can be for those of us not doing the buster. I may do it later down the road, but Im still losing steadily... so Im not worried right now. Yesterdays food actually changed, and wasn't as bad as I thought.... we cancelled our dinner.... I was having some major depression/hormones/emotional issues... the 2WW is killing me... I just didn't want to be around people, so we went home and had a big salad with spinach and chicken instead. I got some alone time with EJ and am feeling a little better today. ----------------------------- Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg w/ a little diced bacon, onion, bell pepper, cheese & a little Thai sweet chili sauce. Snack: Pepper Jack Cheese stick & an apple. Lunch: Wrap (Small whole wheat tortilla, chicken, spinach, tomato, red bell pepper, pepperonchini's & mayo) Snack: Lite Yogurt & a serving of whole grain quaker rice snacks. Dinner: I cooked a bunch of chicken in preperation for chicken enchiladas last night and didn't make it, so I think Im going to make kind of a chicken enchilada casserole (no tortillas)-- mix diced chicken, green chilies, FF cream of chicken soup, light sour cream, olives & some seasinings together, then bake with a little cheese on top. Im going to be around 866 calories today. Right on target.
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 11:16 pm - PA
I'm posting on both! So now I am doubly (is that a word?) accountable. Everything is planned and pre-packaged. Like you, I do so much better that way. Bfast: 2 eggsw/ a little cheese Decaf coffee Snack: deli roast beef rolled with a tiny bit of horseradish cheddar (my new favorite) Lunch: grilled chicken Snack: canned tuna Dinner: steak Vitamins: 1/2 in (other half at dinnertime) Exercise: at least 30minutes elliptical and maybe a few crunches and arm toning exercises. Water: gonna get it all in today, even if I float away! Kathy
luckycat1
on 1/30/07 9:09 am - Cincinnati, OH
I tried some horseradish cheese about a month agao and t was so good and creamy. the good thing is I can only get it at the Kroger's that sells Boarshead meats and that is about 30 min from my house. It it was closer I would eat that everyday
ooh-lala
on 1/30/07 10:04 am - Great Bend, KS
That cheese sounds really yummy. I'll have to see if I can track it down out here in the middle of nowhere Kansas!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 11:50 pm - North of Boston, MA
Second day plateau busting, still plan to post my menu here as well.... I'm not on a plateau, but would LOVE to be at my goal for my surgiversary (only 13 lbs away from 135.2 ) I had my 30 gram protein shake driving in to work this morning and a drinkable yogurt. I think I'll be sticking to 5 meals with no snacks (or maybe use a snack as a "meal") heres my day! Meal 1 - Drinkable yogurt (6 grams) Meal 2 - 2 eggs with cheese (21 grams) Meal 3 - string cheese stick (7 grams) Meal 4 - 3 oz of shredded beef for dinner (21 grams) Meal 5 - drinkable yogurt for snack (maybe a T of peanut butter if I need something sweet) (6-10 grams) Protein drink 1 - IsoFruit Cantaloupe protein shake (30 grams) Protein drink 2 - medium DD coffee x-tra with Nectar cappuccino protein (20 grams) Vitamins - chewable multi centrum, b-complex and 1 calcium so far Exercise - 21 sets of stairs, will go for a walk after all my meetings today (around 2) Water - 32 oz in so far, just filled my 32 oz bottle again I'll finish that before going home and have another 24-32 at home.
ooh-lala
on 1/30/07 8:29 am - Great Bend, KS
Glad you are feeling a little better today! I made enchilada casserole today too (your post yesterday made me crave it). Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with 3/4 c fat free Hood Lunch: leftover chicken cacciatore, 1 serving Almost Rice Pudding Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat sharp cheddar with 5 strawberries Dinner: Enchilada casserole, 1/4 c chocolate mousse with 1/2 TBS raspberry sauce on top Snack: 1/4 c fat free cottage cheese, splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood. 897 calories, 105 grams of protein Vits: YES Exercise: about to do 1 hr of cardio Liquids: 48 oz. herbal tea, 8 oz. Crystal Light Ruby red grapefruit, 8 oz. Diet Sprite so far. Will have a bottle of water during/after my workout and then probably another before bed.
luckycat1
on 1/30/07 9:06 am - Cincinnati, OH
glad you are feeling better b-protein drink snack--protein bar lunch-deli turkey/super hot pepper cheese (1.5 oz meat and .5 0z cheese) s -protein pudding with banana s-4 sips i m going to say about 3 oz of a decaf cinn latte from starbucks dinner-1.8 oz beef roast 4 tlbs of mashed taters and 1/4 cup of itlian green beans snack? 748/25/43/98 high on the carbs because I had a protein bar and banana vits-yes water-nope ex-nope
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views