Dance Pad

miminjoey
on 1/29/07 2:48 am - Fort Bragg, NC
http://www.kraftbrands.com/activegame/ this is the site where you can order the dance pad and dowlload the games that go with it...if you have kids this is so well worth the 6 bucks! Santa brought it for Christmas... Easter Bunny might bring it to your house. Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 3:16 am - North of Boston, MA
how big is the dance pad Mimi? Can't wait to check if my video card is compatable at home! the rest of the requirements look ok, but they upgrade video cards so often with all the new graphics on games.. just want to make sure thanks for the link!
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/07 5:27 am - PA
Thanks for the link. I have a daughter, but I am buying it for me. Secretly, I've always wanted to play one of these games, but I couldn't justify buying a whole game system just because I didn't want to look silly bouncing around in an arcade. I GUESS I can share with her though. I ordered mine, but I don't know if I can really wait the 2 - 4 weeks!!!!
Tamara L.
on 1/29/07 10:13 am - Winston-Salem, NC
I ordered mine. I've always wanted to try something like this, but was afraid to look like a fool in an arcade. Now I'll only look foolish in front of my cats......they love me unconditionally! Tamara
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 10:55 pm - North of Boston, MA
ordered mine this morning, can't wait to play! thanks Mimi
jannineh99
on 2/1/07 4:04 am - Melrose, MA
I can't get one...I have a mac not a pc so no dance pad for me...sniff sniff... Jannine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views