WDYET???? *** Monday ***

Darlene X
on 1/28/07 10:44 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Morning guys... I had an uneventful weekend. feeling a little stressed and depressed this morning... then on top of it all Im having a high calorie day.... we are having friends over for dinner and im making Chicken Enchiladas... and though I try to keep it as healthy as possible, it's still high in calories because of the cheese & corn tortillas. Plus we were running out the door this morning and breakfast wasn't the best -------------------------------------------------- Breakfast: 3/4 of a whole grain supreme pizza Lean Pocket. (170 Calories) Snack: Pepperjack Cheese stick & a banana (200 Calories) Lunch: Left over home made lasagne, about 5oz (250 Calories) Snack: A light yogurt & a serving of whole grain quaker rice snacks. (160 calories) Dinner: Chicken Enchiladas (350 Calories) That will put me around 1100 calories for the day *sigh*.... good news is the lasagne is all gone, and I will try not to manke too much enchiliadas, that way I won't be eating lots of leftovers.
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/07 11:50 pm - PA
Well, I wanted to do the plateu busters thing, but I too was in ahurry this morning and was not prepared. So here is what I've had and what I am PLANNING on having the rest of the day. Hopefully it will work out, I also have my support group meeting tonight so I am going to try not to eat there. Bfast: Coffee w/ creamer and splenda (12oz.) Snack: Weight control oatmeal Lunch: Grilled steak Snack: Deli sliced roast beef and a slice of horseradish cheddar Dinner: Grilled chicken (unless I end up eating at support group...then it will probably be chili) Then I will probably try to get in a protien shake after my workout. My hair is falling out again and I need all the protien I can take! Vitamins: 1/ 2 in Water: doing ok so far Exercise: Definitely, even if I have to stay up til midnight! Kathy
Pat T.
on 1/29/07 3:20 am - Rome, NY
Breakfast: Decaf Coffee with Splenda and Creamer; 2 oz lowfat cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni Lunch:1/2 cup chili; american cheese Snack: 1 small package m&m's: Bad choice again! Need to fight afternoon sweet tooth! I hope I get sick from them this time! Dinner: 2 oz chicken with Gravy and mushrooms, lowfat, homemade Snack: 2 oz lowfat cheddar and 2 slices pepperoni 128 oz of Crystal Light Green Tea vitamins are done Exercise will be sweeping and mopping tonight at 2nd job, not time for the gym
luckycat1
on 1/29/07 9:39 am - Cincinnati, OH
b-protein shake s-s/f pudding with scoop of protein powder with 1/2 banana l- 1.5 oz sliced turkey .5 oz of supr hot pepper cheese on a half of a mini bagel s-protein shake d-2 oz beef pot roast with 4 tlbs of mashed taters s-???? so far 675 cals 16 f 41 carbs 97 protein
ooh-lala
on 1/29/07 11:49 am - Great Bend, KS
Chicken enchiladas sounds really yummy! I had our Sister Missionaries over for dinner tonight. It was a lovely time. I'm so glad we have Sisters now so I can feed them in my home! Breakfast: Quaker banana bread weight control oatmeal and 3/4 c fat free Hood Lunch: leftover salmon and asparagus quiche. Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat cheddar and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: Spicy chicken cacciatore (made in my crockpot) and white chocolate mousse with 2 strawberries sliced on top. I'll post the mousse recipe. It was an experiment that turned out yummy. Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood, steamed, with 1oz. Davinci SF syrup Total: 891 calories, 99 g protein Exercise: 20 mins cardio in the A.M., 45 mins strength-training tonight Liquids: way over 64 oz. I had 60 oz. of a herbal tea called "Tension Tamer" just sitting at my desk at work this morning. What a stressful day! Vitamins: NO. I've really got to get back on track!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 10:26 pm - North of Boston, MA
Laura, I made your ****tail sauce.. Its delish!! thanks for the recipe
ooh-lala
on 1/30/07 10:03 am - Great Bend, KS
I'm glad you liked it!
RebekaA
on 1/29/07 2:31 pm - Inland Empire, CA
We had a fun weekend...Went to my cousin's engagement party that I'd posted about previously.... Thanks everyone for the advice on to take a gift or not... I was happy to note that out of 35 people--only 6 brought gifts, i didn't feel too bad! Well I did a little, but not bad. B: protein coffee S: .5 cup dried apricots L: 4 pcs Tuna Sushi Roll S: apple w/1 oz roquefort cheese D: 4oz chicken thigh, 2oz mozzarella Cals: 1082, protein 80gm water: 80oz vits: done exer: not this week...injured
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 10:28 pm - North of Boston, MA
Glad it all turned out for the best with the engagement party. no exercise because you're injured??? are you ok?? feel better soon
RebekaA
on 1/30/07 12:38 am - Inland Empire, CA
OMG, you're so good, your cals are so low still! I have to buckle down and reduce mine even more i think, i'm just not losing any more. I'm ok, just a tweaked my back a little and have to rest it! SUCKS!! Thanks for asking.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views