Mimi,SYTLZ,Jannine...any others WDYETPB...

jennb40
on 1/28/07 7:27 pm - Nashua, NH
Good morning MARCHer's Plateau Busters! Today we start our 10-day plateau buster's diet. I am going to post my planned menu for today: Meal 1: Navy Beans with ham Snack: sugar free jello Meal 2: grilled chicken with cheese on top Meal 3: grilled chicken with cheese on top Snack: sugar free jello Meal 4: ground hamburger with cheese on top and refried beans mixed in Meal 5: beans and cheese from Taco Bell I plan on drinking 5 bottles minimum of Poland Spring Water I have most of my vitamins in except the calcium...will take it during the day I plan on going to water aerobics at the Y tonight for my 30 minutes of exercise LET'S DO IT GIRLS (OR ANY GUYS WHO WANT TO JOIN IN) AND WE ARE PUSHING TOWARDS SHOWING A WEIGHT LOSS ON THURSDAY 2-8-07. Good luck! Barbara
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/07 8:46 pm - PA
ACK! I wanted to do this with you guys today and even spent yesterday afternoon grilling chicken, steak and lean hamburgers so I would have plenty of meat on hand. Then I woke up late, had to run out of the house to work and am sitting here having a coffee with creamer as my breakfast. and WHO knows what I'll be having for the rest of the day since I was also not able to pack my lunch! Poor planning is no excuse, I'm starting with you guys tomorrow. Kathy
jennb40
on 1/28/07 9:19 pm - Nashua, NH
Kathy, you can start today...just get something meat based for breakfast and lunch and have 3 meals before you go home and have the stuff you have on hand for the other 2!!! I am "enjoying"??? my navy beans and ham right now for breakfast...although I do admit to missing my protein plus Special K cereal with blueberries, almonds and milk!!! BUT am looking forward to my grilled chicken and cheese!!! Barb
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/07 11:43 pm - PA
There is no meat here at work, just a vending machine full of carbs. I did find a package of weight control oatmeal in my desk that I ate. BUT I will have time to run home at lunch and grab some better stuff. I actually found some Horseradish cheddar at the grocery store deli this weekend. YUM! Really good, but just hot enough were I don't eat too much of it. Plus hubby fixed the squeak on my elliptical at home. It was so annoying that if I didn't make it to the gym, I just didn't work out. Now I have no excuse! Kathy
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 9:51 pm - North of Boston, MA
Thats one thing I just can't pass up, I need my coffee so I'm in the same boat with ya girl! You can still start today, sounds like you've got plenty of meat prepared to get on track today. Barbara, you gave me an idea to check out this mexican restaurant up the street for lunch this week. I think I might be missing taco bell pintos and cheese from the pureed days!
miminjoey
on 1/28/07 11:10 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
you can still join in...just find some sort of meat there at work...as for coffee i am having mine decaff was on the list of things we could have...thank GOD! As for me...well for breakfast...Um I am going to have eggs most likely...having chilli for lunch and dinner...it is meat an beans...then for my snack later maybe beef jerky...does that count as meat? I have already gotten in 16 oz of fluid today. I have to take my son to the doctor in a few...that will get me in another 20 of water...I sip while I am bored. As for excersize...too bad taking my dog out 4 times a day doesn't count...since it's only 12 degrees out I guess i'll have to have a dance off with the kids...we have one of those dance pads hooked to the computer. Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 11:45 pm - North of Boston, MA
sure beef jerky counts, its meat I bought beef jerky packets from Oberto, theres 18grams of protein in a little package. I'll have one of those driving home from work. As far as taking the dogs out goes.. are you walking with them? if you are, I'd count it as exercise what dance pad did you buy for the computer? I thought they only had them for video games! I saw those and how people use them to lose weight, looks like a lot of fun!!
jennb40
on 1/29/07 1:59 am - Nashua, NH
12 degrees in TN....yeah....s-u-r-e....just like there was snow in AZ at Darlenes???!!! But taking your dog out - and opening the front door to let him in and out - that doesn't count as exercise...but if you walk him 8 minutes each of the 4 times - that counts for 30 min of exercise!!!! Chili counts I think - but tomotoes do not I don't think...beef jerky counts! Wish we had a video of the dance off with the kids!!!! Good luck...be storing up ideas for your Tunica visit! Take some of that beef jerky with you! Barb
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 3:21 am - North of Boston, MA
dont even know why im responding to this one maybe because i just had lunch, ate 5 jumbo shrimp, am STUFFED and toasty with the space heater by my feet! Tummy is content and I've got that look Homer Simpson gets when he sees donuts except its not donuts for me, its the heater on high!! mmmm so warm and cozyyyyy
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 9:08 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm excited to do this! I got my bottles ready for protein shakes last night (12oz of sunrise crystal light to mix 30gr of iso fruit cantaloupe with). I vowed every time I have to go to the main campus for the next 10 days I have to take the stairs (5 flights) and wouldn't you know it, the lady that posts class cancellations called out sick so I have to post them today meanining I'll be at the main building atleast 4 more times (25 flights = ouch!) Maybe starting the PB was a sign, no need for the gym when I have a home made stairmaster at work . Also planning to walk 30 minutes at lunch. Who else is looking forward to the detox feeling of no carbs? Usually it hits me on day 2 and 3 then I'm ok! Just took my vitamins, had a drinkable yogurt for meal 1. I'll post the rest of my menu later when I figure out what its going to be!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views