heard from Danni

miminjoey
on 1/28/07 2:36 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Hey guys I am sure you all remember Danni Williams she had her surgery March 13 by the same doctor that did mine in El Paso, then she moved off to Alaska...anyway she snail mailed me and this is what she had to say "I am down 147 pounds to 225- my goal was to weigh less than Tim by the 1st of the year but I am still 6 pounds above that, oh well. I am making downward progress. Aiming to get under 200 by my anniversary but not really thinking I can manage to lose 2 1/2 pounds a week for 2 months but it sure would be sweet- I am back to being a work out maniac. I have taken up jogging, ok slowly but I am doing it." she also adds if anyone would like to write/call for me to pass along her info so let me know. Just thought I'd let you guys know how she is doing. Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 6:34 am - North of Boston, MA
Glad shes doing well! She's got great determination to make it to 200 by her surgiversary! She can do it! Why am I not surprised shes back to her hectic work out schedule?? She had amazing motivation only months after surgery, its great shes back to it!! tell her I said when you speak to her next!!
luckycat1
on 1/28/07 7:51 am - Cincinnati, OH
That is great news. Glad she is doing well. I know she was having issues with the internet. I would like her address please. Thanks for sharing. MJ
Beckers
on 1/28/07 12:54 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I'm glad to hear Danni is doing well I know she must be hurting over the internet issues. When we moved to Oregon 6 weeks ago, it was an adjustment. We bought 7 acres out in the forest, we don't even have cell phone signal here. We finally got satellite internet a couple weeks ago, and its still not what I'm used to (was using DSL in So. Calif, very fast). Is she in Alaska permanently, or temporary? Rebecca
timsdanni
on 1/31/07 12:56 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
here for 3 years wtih hubby thanks to the US ARMY ok we asked for AK b/c we always talked about moving up here but wanted to try it out -we now know that for the next 3 years we will joyfully explore ak and all the wonderful things here and 3 yrs from now we will joyfully let the army pack our stuff and move us home hugs danni who has internet due to being in a hotel due to a fire - check out the tx board post "thank you my friends" if you want the crazy detials
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views