~ WDYET * Sunday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 6:59 am - North of Boston, MA
Maybe we should start combining the weekend WDYET to WDYET Saturday and Sunday since Darlene forgets about us on weekends? only kidding, I know how busy weekends are for everyone! well I was up early yesterday so today I slept in til noon! I LOVE my sleep if you can't tell Woke up and had an AchievOne with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein (30 grams total) had about 1/2 cup of strawberries and made one of my favorite dishes.. Creamy shrimp and mushroom sauce over linguini! I've made this for years, but usally full of fat and calories so today I changed things to make it healthier! I had 4 jumbo shrimp and about 4 ribbons of fettuccini. I'll finish the rest of the strawberries (2/3 cup left) as a snack later and will have a protein shake before bed to get my protein in. Haven't been hungry all day so no need to pu**** (71 gr protein total with 2 shakes and shrimp). walked 30 minutes (surprisingly nice out today, not frigid like its been) vitamins, took them plenty of water sunday weigh in: 148.2 (1.5 lb gain), starting 10 day PB diet tomorrow!! heres the healthy version of the recipe if anyones interested pam spray canned sliced mushrooms fresh spinach (optional) 3 oz low fat cream cheese shrimp, cooked and peeled garlic powder dried basil salt and pepper water spray the pan with pam and cook mushrooms and spinach until spinach is wilted. Add garlic powder (I use a lot because I love garlic), salt and pepper. Push mixture to the side of the pan (if I'm using a small pan I'll put the mixture around the pan in a circle). In the middle of the pan add cream cheese and stir until melted. Mix in mushroom spinach mixture and add water by the tablespoon until a sauce is made to the consistency you want (I usually keep it thick like an alfredo sauce). Add basil (I probably add 1/2 tsp) and taste sauce to see if you need to adjust spices. Once you've got it seasoned the way you want, add shrimp just enough to heat through. Serve over whole wheat fettuccini (or whatever pasta you like ). You could also add red pepper flakes to give it some heat!
luckycat1
on 1/28/07 8:10 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast--protein shake snack: protein shake lunch 1.60 oz deli turky with .50 oz/ slice of super hot pepper cheese snack: 2 oz/ beef pot roast dinner: 2 oz. ribs with 4 tlbs. of greens snack?????? so far: 608 CALS 20 Gr of fat 17 carbs 92 protein water: ha--too cold mostly decaf coffee today vits: one more multi vit to take exer: nope
ooh-lala
on 1/28/07 8:48 am - Great Bend, KS
Your shrimp and linquine sounds good. Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Creamy Vanilla hot cereal with 2/3 c fat free Hood Lunch: leftover sweet and sour pork and a serving of chocolate raspberry mousse Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat sharp cheddar and 1/2 c red grapes Dinner: 1 c white chicken chili, 1/4 c fat free shredded cheddar and 3 strawberries Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood, steamed, with 1 oz. DaVinci 901 calories, 103 grams of protein Exercise: None. I've been a slave to the computer all day writing test questions and outlines. Ugh. Vits: Nope. Bad girl Water: OMG...I just realized I haven't had a drop of water all day!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/28/07 9:14 am
20 oz. Crystal Light B: 4 slices low sodium bacon w/2 oz roast beef S: 2 slices low sodium bacon w/2 oz roast beef 20 oz. Crystal Light 20 oz. Crystal Light L: 2 oz. Smoked Turkey Breast w/ 3 oz. Colossal Shrimp (1/2 tsp. homemade ****tail sauce) 20 oz. Crystal Light D: 4 oz. Grilled Chicken Breast marinated in McCormick's Tomato, Garlic, Basil Seasoning Blend Total for day: 689 Cal., 25 Fat (35%), 14 Carbs (2%), 102 Protein (63%)
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 9:09 pm - North of Boston, MA
How is Mc Cormick's tomato, garlic, basil blend? Never heard of it, but it sounds good!
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/29/07 7:16 am
It was very tasty. You've probably seen them in the market but didn't strike you as anything. They sell them were they sell the gravy mixes and cooking bags that come with spices. They are not on the spice isle in most markets. If you've seen taco seasoning mix or pot roast seasoning w/bag then you will find these near it. Its a spice packet that you mix with oil, vinegar, and water. When you grill it, the oil cooks off.
~ Stylz ~
on 1/30/07 12:13 am - North of Boston, MA
sounds delish!! Can't wait to look for it! thanks for the information
Pat T.
on 1/28/07 10:25 am - Rome, NY
Breakfast: 1 egg and 1 egg white, 1 decaf coffee with creamer Snack: 2 cheese sticks; i slice pepperoni Lunch: leftover Crustless Pizza, 1/4 cup; 1/4 cup peanuts snack: 1/2 cup NSA chocolate milk; peanut butter and crackers Dinner: 3 oz roasted chicken with gravy Snack: picked on cookie dough as i was baking...bad idea! 967 calories; 59 protein I have one more vitamin to take Drank 128 oz of crystal light green tea!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 9:10 pm - North of Boston, MA
I just tried crystal light green tea, its good!! glad you posted
jannineh99
on 1/28/07 11:12 am - Melrose, MA
ok so this weekend was a busy one for me...Saturday I hosted a birthday party for my mom...it was the 20th anniversary of her 21th birthday...lol so I will tell you about Saturday and Sunday here on both... Saturday Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with taco cheese and 3 strips of turkey bacon Lunch: AchievOne Moca Java...yummmy and pkt of smokehouse almonds Dinner: one soft taco with hamburger, cheese, lettuce, and salsa....and one bite of chili....then my sister made a homemade sf apple pie for mom (her choice) for her birthday cake...and I had a wedge of that but only ate 3/4's of the slice... vitas both water 60oz Sunday: Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs with taco cheese and 3 strips of turkey bacon Snack: coffee Lunch: Zone Perfect strawberry bar Dinner: nothing really snack handful of popcorn, 3/4 of SF FF low carb brownie....water none, vitas none Today was a bad eating day for me....had a bite of banana 3 days ago and have been having potty issues since then....but starting to feel better now...slept alot today...maybe my body just needed to stop all the running around and shut down for a time being... Jannine 357/189/169
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views