~ WDYET * Saturday ~

~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/07 7:45 am - North of Boston, MA
6:30 and no ones started it yet? was up surprisingly early (9:30) went to the gym for a 90 minute yoga class, love it! Came home and waited for the furniture company, they arrived with a new mattress and boxspring for the back bedroom and my new loveseat Its a beautiful oak footed, light cocoa color in microsuede! After they left I called a contractor down the street for an estimate on tiles in the kitchen, bathrooms and entryway. Surprisingly he'll do the entire thing for $1300, Home Depot is charging $2100! Going to pick out tile tomorrow, hopefully he'll start the project next weekend My day has been very light with eating. I woke up, had a drinkable yogurt. After the gym I had a 30 gram protein shake waiting for the furniture people, had a drinkable yogurt had another one while the tile guy was here. Thats all I had before taking a nap (240 calories, 48 gr protein).. Just put a slice of pizza in the oven I'll have that, no crust I took out a lb. of shrimp from the freezer, I'll make that in a cream sauce (mushrooms, garlic and light cream cheese) and cook up some whole wheat pasta! staying in tonight again, last night we watched Saw 3 and Rest Stop (2 scary movies), tonight we rented 7 signs and The Guardian. probably cook up some popcorn to eat while watching the movies Just took my vitamins, plenty of water today (atleast 90oz), exercise was 90 minutes of yoga! hows everyone doing today?
luckycat1
on 1/27/07 9:35 am - Cincinnati, OH
I am not having a good food day--just not eating grr I have been trying so hard not to rely on more then 2 protein supplements a day breakfast: protein shake s: 1/4 bagel with cc- l-I am guessing about 1.5 oz of broiled fish, 1/3 cut salad salad and two tlbs. of baked potatoe (went to red lob for lunch and I ate from my mom's plate) s-none dinner-2 oz ribs snack-prob will have some weight control oatmeal vits-yep ex-nope water- if I have th oatmeal: 553/ 66 grams of protein
~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/07 9:47 am - North of Boston, MA
I feel the same way about protein shakes. If I dont drink atleast one shake a day I dont get enough protein in a day. Most days food isn't appealing so I push myself to eat. After having only a couple yogurts and a protein shake today I'd think I would be hungry enough to eat a slice of pizza, but could only eat 1/2 a slice. hope eating gets better for you
ooh-lala
on 1/27/07 10:48 am - Great Bend, KS
Isn't buying new furniture fun? And remodeling.....you get a new you and a new house! Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Creamy Vanilla hot cereal with 2/3 cup fat free Hood Lunch: 1 cup white chicken chili, 1/4 c fat free cheddar cheese Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat sharp cheddar and 1/2 c grapes Dinner: Sweet and sour pork (recipe posted earlier). 1/2 Asian pear, baked and 1/2 cup Fage Yogurt sweetened with SF Davinci vanilla syrup Snack: 1/4 cup fat free cottage cheese Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood steamed.
~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/07 3:40 pm - North of Boston, MA
I'm having so much fun! Luckily I had the whole place painted (3 story townhouse) a last summer. Before that I remodeled my room entirely (carpet, paint, furniture, etc) so now I'm doing things in other rooms (carpet in the back bedroom last week), loveseat and now the tile project I was planning to go pick tile tomorrow, but found out they're closed tomorrow so it will have to wait til next saturday. looks like you did great with your foods today, how did the dinner go tonight?
ooh-lala
on 1/27/07 10:26 pm - Great Bend, KS
Yes, I did pretty well...864 calories and 94 grams of protein. Not bad considering I had a dinner party and enjoyed dessert! The party went really well. The sweet and sour pork was well-received. I was nervous, since I kind of made up the sauce recipe on the fly yesterday morning. The pears were delicious too. The entire dinner was simple, yet elegant...tasty, yet healthy...exactly the type of food I love to serve! Have a great Sunday! Laura
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 2:30 am - North of Boston, MA
I've tried pork twice since surgery and it hasn't gone too well either time BUT I can't wait to try your pears!!
Beckers
on 1/27/07 2:51 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Gosh you guys are being so good. I guess I should be accountable, so here goes... Breakfast: Weight Control (banana bread flavor) oatmeal English Muffin (yes, bad bad bread, I need to stop) Mid-day: Starbucks SF Cinnamon Dolce Latte (Venti even!) *sigh* Lunch: 1 cup Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Mac (cooked it mostly for hubby but I couldn't resist having some) Dinner: 3/4 of a peanut butter and SF Jelly sandwich Eve. snack: 1/2 cup mixed nuts Liquids? Umm, yeah... some flavored water sometimes during the day... See how bad I am? Didn't even make a protein shake today, which I do most days...
~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/07 3:49 pm - North of Boston, MA
Hamburger Helper cheeseburger macaroni?? I remember those days!!! About a month ago I was food shopping and saw it on sale $10 for 10. I picked up a box, put it back on the shelf, picked the box back up, pondered it then put it back. I knew having it in the house I'd eat it all! I use to love that stuff growing up! My brother and I would split a box after school do you know the nutrition value on SF cinn. dolce latte? I heard it was high in sugar alcohol. I've wanted to try it, but I've gotten sick on high SA before and didn't want to chance it again! I heard starbucks sf lattes are so good!
luckycat1
on 1/28/07 12:09 am - Cincinnati, OH
I called starbucks to ask about the s/f cinn latte and I was wrong. No sugar al so drink up to your hearts content. I was going to get one afer church for my snack but it was too cold to get out of the car.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views