My biggest WOW moment to date.

Rick A.
on 1/26/07 10:57 pm - Far Northern, CA
Hello All, Well as of today I am down 150 pounds. I started out January 13, 2006 at 339 pounds and today the scale says 189. I can't tell you great I feel. This surgery has changed my life in so many ways. Today I leave to fly to L.A. for a conference and I don't have to worry about fitting in the plane seat. That is just one of the many things that no longer concern me. Thank you all for your support, encouragement and knowledge along this journey of mine. It's nice to have not been on this road alone. Life is great. Rick
~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/07 12:36 am - North of Boston, MA
Congratulations Rick!!! Great accomplishment before your surgiversary, you've done amazing! Enjoy LA and the extra room in the seat on the plane!
jennb40
on 1/27/07 2:44 am - Nashua, NH
I am so excited for you fantastic loss....isn't life grand now?!!!! Have fun in LA and keep up the good work! Barbara
miminjoey
on 1/27/07 3:31 am - Fort Bragg, NC
wow! How far you have come...you have done such a wonderful job. I hope you get to enjoy your trip as a mini break rather then just all buisness! Mimi
ooh-lala
on 1/27/07 3:33 am - Great Bend, KS
Congratulations Rick! I flew for the first time since surgery last October and almost cried tears of joy when I didn't have to ask for an extender on the seatbelt or worry about sitting on my neighbor's lap! Have fun in LA! Laura
Beckers
on 1/27/07 4:21 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Congratulations Rick! I, too, no longer worry about flying comfortably! Life IS great! Rebecca
luckycat1
on 1/27/07 9:20 am - Cincinnati, OH
congrats keep up the great work
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!