Plateau Busters Diet Monday

jennb40
on 1/26/07 8:48 pm - Nashua, NH
Ok - we have a little interest in doing the plateau buster's diet starting on Monday, January 29 and going thru Wednesday, February 7. We are almost getting to the one year mark, so maybe this will help a little towards our "yearly statistics". Everyday those who want to participate can enter our food under the WDYPBT (What did you plateau bust today) (post thanks for the idea STYLZ!). I will do my best to start it each day, but anybody that wants to jump in - go ahead! I am not as "structured" as Darlene!!! (wish I was!) So I am going to go soak some Navy Beans overnight to cook tomorrow...those beans added with some ham is great...and might be good for breakfast??!!! I am off to Wally World in a bit to get my groceries for next week - this will require us to be structured and making plans for 10 days of eating! So if you want to "JUMP IN"....please do! Here is the diet shown below. Good luck and hugs, Barbara 1) Drink 2 quarts (64 oz) of water a day 2) You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamin & mineral supplements each day 3) Consume up to 3 oz. of the following high-protein foods, 5 times a day: ? beef ? pork ? chicken ? turkey ? lamb ? fish ? eggs ? low-fat cheese ? cottage cheese ? plain yogurt or artificially sweetened ? peanut butter ? beans/legumes You may also have: ? sugar free Popsicles ? tea or coffee, decaf, black only ? sugar free sodas ? sugar free Jell-O ? broths and bullions ? Crystal Lite drinks 4) IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST YOU CANNOT HAVE IT FOR 10 DAYS 5) Keep a food diary and get at least 30 minutes of exercise daily.
miminjoey
on 1/26/07 10:04 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok sounds good...I weighed at my sister's yesterday and it said I gained 2 pounds ack..granted I have 2 days left with my period. I hope it's just fluid I usually gain closer to 5 and then drop as soon as my period is over. Either way I am ready already working on my menues so I will not have this snacking here and there. I am going gambling with my mom on Thursday so i'll have to try extra hard on that day to stic with the plan. Mimi
jennb40
on 1/26/07 10:10 pm - Nashua, NH
Mimi - you can do it in Tunica! We go to Foxwoods up here all the time and it is pretty easy to just get meat at the buffets! You can cheese at the buffet - and maybe you could find some of those little packets of peanut butter like they have at motels in the morning breakfasts and eat one or two of those. Anyway - hope you win BIG and lose BIG!!!! Hugs, your sister from another mother...MeMe!
~ Stylz ~
on 1/27/07 12:32 am - North of Boston, MA
um... first let me ask............. WHATS UP WITH THE SNOW?? Did they mention this and I wasn't paying attention? I heard cold yesterday, going up to mid 30s today, no mention of snow I'm trying to get motivated enough to do this so since a few of us will do it... I'm in!! I've had a lot of questions about this diet so maybe feeling it out while doing it might be the best thing. I can't imagine an option of 3oz of peanut butter or cheese a day could be good for anyone let alone someone trying to get great weight loss results in 10 days, but I'm open to trying it the diet. I read on a board that people added "shellfish" to the "fish" catagory (I'd imagine steamed, not fried or cooked in butter). As far as the WDYPBT post goes... you're in by 6:30 all week, you shouldn't have a problem beating Darlene to the punch kidding So Monday we're plateau busting, who's joining in?
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 2:49 am - North of Boston, MA
Barbara and Mimi, still game to start tomorrow? Today is my weigh in and im up 1.5lbs Starting pb diet weight... 148.2
jannineh99
on 1/28/07 11:33 am - Melrose, MA
I will try this...I do have a question is the 45gms of protein suppliment in addition to the 30z 5x daily?....and can you use marinades to cook your meat or does it have to be plain...sorry don't mean to be anal but the thought of meat with no flavor for 10 days scares me...lol.....but if it has to be plain I will stick it out as long as possible.... Jannine Startin Plateau Buster Weight 189
jennb40
on 1/28/07 5:56 pm - Nashua, NH
I am planning on marinading my meat - I guess it would be best to use "good for ya" marinades! I am thinking on chicken you could use the low/non fat Italian dressing - things like that. The 45 grams of protein supplement I am considering will be in the meat - after all you are getting 3 oz x 7 gr protein - 5 times a day - which would mean 105 grams of protein a day - which is way adequate. GOOD LUCK PLATEAU BUSTERS!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views