Marchers; updating card list want to be added?

~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 6:06 am - North of Boston, MA
Glad you thought of the idea Trish! Perfect way to keep intouch with everyone
Tamara L.
on 1/28/07 4:02 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Please send me the updated list. Your picture looks so good! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration--and you got me hooked on those drinkable yogurts! Tamara
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 6:03 am - North of Boston, MA
everyone! I'll send the updated list out on Friday, hopefully we get more Marchers to add to the old list! 2 more have been added Laura A and Rebeka total Marchers on the list: 26 anyone else want to join in? send me a message with your name, address, email address (so I can send you the list) and your birthday
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 6:13 am - North of Boston, MA
they're good aren't they?? I love how convienient they are espically since I'm on the go so much. I usually grab one when I'm ready to drive somewhere. At only 60 calories and 6 grams of protein, can't beat it!! Thanks for the picture comment I'm not posting as much on the main board so I put it back up! I haven't told anyone at work about surgery so I didn't want them to see my pic and put 2 and 2 together (very nosey and in everyones business at work)..
~ Stylz ~
on 1/28/07 9:12 am - North of Boston, MA
Patrice (Pat T) who's mostly a lurker joined the list hope to see you post more often ((hugs)) total list of Marchers: 27 Maybe we can get it up to 30 this week? Feel free to join in Marchers!!
jannineh99
on 1/28/07 10:27 am - Melrose, MA
if you could send me a copy of the updated list...would appreciate it... J
* Icemama *.
on 1/29/07 2:28 am - Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Stephanie Email [email protected] August is my birth month! Thanks
~ Stylz ~
on 1/29/07 11:59 pm - North of Boston, MA
I just checked out your profile and saw your updated pictures. lookin incredible girl!! I'll add you to the list and send out an update on Friday to everyone!! New total of Marchers on the list: 29 **** Mama and Kim Huggs 1 ) anyone else want to join in??
CherieG
on 1/31/07 1:36 am - Collingdale, PA
I am on the list, but have a new email address. [email protected] Please send me the new list. Thanks, Cherie
~ Stylz ~
on 1/31/07 2:12 am - North of Boston, MA
Cherie, I just changed it, sending out the list on Friday
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!