Updated "Before and After" profile pics

Beckers
on 1/26/07 11:17 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I'm finally getting the hang of resizing pics and uploading them to my profile. I posted several new (and old) pics of me. I still can't believe I looked how I did... but I remember feeling "normally" obese... and now, more and more, I feel "normally" NORMAL I'm so happy to leave that life behind! I never want to look that way again! Bec
Tamara L.
on 1/26/07 11:46 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Hey Bec, You look awesome! Great job.....seeing you now--one would never, ever think you EVER had a weight problem! Thanks for posting the pic's....so inspirational!! Tamara
Beckers
on 1/27/07 4:40 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Thank you Tamara!
jennb40
on 1/26/07 9:57 pm - Nashua, NH
Hey Bec...I have 2 pugs...TJ & Sam! TJ will be 5 in March and Sammy turned 4 in November....I love those 2!!!! I need to add them to my profile...maybe I will try today! Barbara
jennb40
on 1/26/07 10:00 pm - Nashua, NH
PS - you look wonderful...sorry I left that out on my prior post...you are gorgeous! I did upload my pugs! Barbara
Beckers
on 1/27/07 4:37 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Thank you Barbara! I didn't know you were a fellow Pug Lover, along with being a fellow Marcher! Now I like you even more!! Your pugs are gorgeous! Two boys? Brothers? They have similar faces, except Sam (I'm assuming is a boy's name?) has a darker face and TJ has a lighter face. They have beautiful thumbprints and their coats look luscious I have a boy, Max, who is 2 1/2 years old, and Mei Li, my little girl, is 4 months old now. They are not related, but they are already best friends. They cuddle for their naps and snore together. Mei Li snores the worst She sounds like a donkey, almost, going "hee haw, hee haw", LOL. Max has a tighter, shorter coat, and Mei Li (pronounced "My Lee", is Chinese for "beautiful joy") has a thick fluffy loose coat. I hope her coat stays like that as she grows older... Rebecca
jennb40
on 1/27/07 5:33 am - Nashua, NH
Thanks for the nice comments about my pugs...your are equally as cute! T****y female and Sam is the boy - we named TJ after our kids - Tammy, Tina, Jenni and Johnny - TJ! They are brother and sister and six months apart. Their mother was fawn and their father was solid black - we got them from a trainer in TN. Aren't they just the greatest dogs??!!!!
ooh-lala
on 1/26/07 10:27 pm - Great Bend, KS
WOW! You look awesome! I can't wait until size 12 Gap jeans are too big on me! Laura
Rick A.
on 1/26/07 10:34 pm - Far Northern, CA
Rebecca, You are looking so trim and healthy. Congratulations to you Life is good, Rick
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/07 1:33 am - PA
You look so great! Tiny tiny tiny!!! I hope you feel as great as you look! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views