just saying hi!

Shari B.
on 1/26/07 2:54 am - Roseville, MI
Hey Everyone, What is everyone doing today? It's extremely cold and snowy here in Michigan. I can't complain though as we've had a very mild winter so far. My computer system is down at work, so I decided to get out and get a hair cut. I've been wanting a change especially since my hair really thinned out and seems to just hang since surgery. I went short with layers and love it! I'll ask hubby to take a pic and post it on my profile this weekend. I will probably update my avatar too if I can figure it out. I've tried a few times and it keeps saying my pic is too large and I don't know how to make it smaller! Well, I hope you all have a great weekend. What are your plans? Mine.......... Saturday: cleaning and grocery shopping during the day, going out to dinner with my cousin while hubby and girls are at a daddy/daughter dance Sunday: church in the a.m., nap in the afternoon, church in the pm! Take care! Hugs, Shari B.
Darlene X
on 1/26/07 3:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
Hey Cute Shari!!!!! How you feeling????? I don't have much planned, I want a quiet weekend. I'll probably stay at home tomorrow, mess around with a computer game Hubby & I are addicted to, clean, do laundry etc... Hubby will probably go off with his Dad hunting and exploring. In the evening im going to my sister in laws to hang ou****ch a DVD and teach her how to make lasagne. Sunday I have church in the morning too--- then a lazy Sunday afternoon...
Shari B.
on 1/26/07 4:15 am - Roseville, MI
Hi Darlene! Feeling really good, thanks for asking. Ohhhh, lasagne sounds so good. I'm torn between mexican and italian for dinner tomorrow night. A big part of me is craving good chips n salsa though. Have a great weekend! p.s. I posted on the other board the other day, but your cakes are so nice. You really have a talent there. Wish we weren't seperated by a bizillion states and you'd have a customer for a 4 year old's birthday in April!
RebekaA
on 1/26/07 8:57 am - Inland Empire, CA
Hi Shari! How've you been?! Wow, that's a whole lotta church! Good girl! Tmw is errand day and probably gym. Sun. dh and I are going to my cousin's engagment party, we don't know anyone but the bride and groom. Eck! I hope it's fun though! I"m not a big party person esp. when I don't know anyone!!! Can't wait to see a pic of your hair! Rebeka
Beckers
on 1/26/07 11:21 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Hi Shari I know what you mean about depending on hubby to upload pics! But I'm starting to figure it out for myself (I got tired of waiting on him, and nagging him) Let us know when you've posted new pics Rebecca
miminjoey
on 1/26/07 10:14 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Hey!! Well for me today it is suppose to be nice so the kids and I are taking the dog to the lake where there is a play ground for the kids and place for Sarah to run. Saturday night is movie and pizza night for the kids at church so not sure yet if I am going to take them because a cold front is moving in tonight and they are calling for freezing rain...the low will be in the teen's. Sunday we normally got to sunday school and church but it depends on the weather if we will make it or not. since the high is going to be in the 20's tomorrow I am sure we will stay in the house where it is nice and warm and probably play Operation, Perfection or Janga. Monday the kids don't have school they've been out since thursday, school closed do to flu out break. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views