WDYET??? *** Friday ***

Darlene X
on 1/25/07 10:27 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Morning girls!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo glad it's Friday!!!!!!! I want a nice quiet weekend at home... Hubby wants to go out Quail hunting again... he can go alone this time! ------------------------------------------- Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled with a little diced potato, green bell pepper, onion, a sprinkling of cheese & a little low carb ketchup. (150 Calories) Snack: Pepper Jack Cheese Stick & a Medium Banana (200 calories) Lunch: Left over chicken stir-fry (Approx 3oz chicken & 1/2C Veggies-- 105 calories) Snack: 8oz Lite Yogurt & 7 Quaker Rice Snacks (160 calories) Dinner: 3 homemade stuffed Jalapeno's (Large jalapeno stuffed with light cream cheese & wrapped in a peice of lower fat center cut bacon-- 180 Calories) Giving a total of Approx 800 calories-- Im going to the store later tonight, and Im having a pretty low calories day so i may have a few SF cookies later tonight.
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/07 11:25 pm - PA
Bfast: 3/4 cup Special K Protien plus 1/4 c skim milk and a small banana snack:drinking decaf coffee...missed snack time becasue I wasn't hungry! Lunch: 1 c. turkey chili w cheese snack: Lite FF yogurt Dinner: leftover Hamburger steak and steamed broccoli I love stuffed jalapenos! Maybe I'll make some of those for this superbowl party we are going to. Do you use fresh jalapenos? vitamins: 1/2 in Water: working on it Exercise: probably not, too early to tell Kathy
Darlene X
on 1/25/07 11:38 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Yup, fresh of course..... get big ones, cut them in half and take out the seeds. Fill with cream cheese, wrap in a slice of bacon and hold with a toothpick... bake until bacon is brown and crispy.
luckycat1
on 1/26/07 9:55 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast-protein drink snack-protein drink lunch-1.6 oz hamburger patty with cheese and bacon--no bread snack-s/f raspberry latte(12 oz.) dinner-protein bar 709/86 man high on the carbs because of the protein bar and latte. I do not know what is up with me this week with food (do not like it this week--nothing looks or sounds good)
RebekaA
on 1/26/07 9:03 am - Inland Empire, CA
Boring eating day here... B: protein coffee S: low carb yogurt, 1/2 c. granola L: 1 chicken thigh S: 2oz cheese, 4 pork rinds w/cream cheese D: another chicken thigh water: 80oz so far vits: yep exer: hoping to get to the gym later tonight if i don't fizzle out. cals: 1150---(damn cheese!)
~ Stylz ~
on 1/26/07 12:29 pm - North of Boston, MA
Today was the FIRST (and probably only) day I missed my +100 lbs!! Morning news reported it was 0 degrees out, windchill making it feel like -20 and the high temp for the day was 12 Needless to say I had on 3 pair of socks, corderoys, long sleeve t-shirt, an irish wool cable knit sweater and sat very close to the space heater under my desk all day!! I've gotta say in 10 months thats the only "bad" thing I can say about being post-op.. well that and spending a lot on work clothes only to wear them 3 times and have them not fit anymore, but I'll take that "bad" espically since I LOVE to shop!! drive to work - nada.. way too cold for drinkable yogurt! breakfast - 6oz smart milk with weight control oatmeal snack - 6oz smart milk with packet of low carb chai lunch - drinkable yogurt and 1oz. string cheese stick drive home from work - small DD coffee x-tra light, 1 splenda dinner - slice of cheese pizza (no crust) had 2 drinkable yogurts tonight and an achievone with an extra 1/2 scoop of protein vitamins, took them exercise - too cold out (90 min yoga class tomorrow) water - about 70 calorie count says 880 with 83 grams of protein
ooh-lala
on 1/26/07 10:23 pm - Great Bend, KS
I didn't get a chance to post last night. I had a blind date. He was a nice guy, but I didn't feel any chemistry at all. But I'm proud of myself for at least getting out there and trying! Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Creamy vanilla hot cereal with 3/4 c fat free Hood Lunch: Salmon and asparagus quiche, Almost Rice Pudding Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese and 1/2 c seedless red grapes After work snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon Late dinner: Applebee's Teriyaki steak and shrimp skewer meal. I ate half the meats, about 1/4 of the rice and half the veggies. Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood, steamed w/1 oz. sf Davinci syrup Exercise: 20 mins cardio in the morning, 40 minute Ab workout after work Vits: nope. I was a bad girl! Water: 64 oz.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views