Plateau Buster Diet?

sparkles
on 1/25/07 5:37 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Does anyone have a copy of this? I've been drinking with my meals, totally sabatoging myself and need to get back on a good pace. We're moved in now, living in Dallas. I got a job a Southwest Airlines and start in a week and a half. I want to build a nice routine because I'm worried that I have already hurt myself. Thanks for the help.
~ Stylz ~
on 1/25/07 7:18 am - North of Boston, MA
heres the diet Breaking Plateaus: Do this for 10 days to break plateau 1) Drink 2 quarts (64 oz) of water a day 2) You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamin & mineral supplements each day 3) Consume up to 3 oz. of the following high-protein foods, 5 times a day: ? beef ? pork ? chicken ? turkey ? lamb ? fish ? eggs ? low-fat cheese ? cottage cheese ? plain yogurt or artificially sweetened ? peanut butter ? beans/legumes You may also have: ? sugar free Popsicles ? tea or coffee, decaf, black only ? sugar free sodas ? sugar free Jell-O ? broths and bullions ? Crystal Lite drinks 4) IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST YOU CANNOT HAVE IT FOR 10 DAYS 5) Keep a food diary and get at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. I've asked about this a few times on the main board and only found 3 people who actually did this diet. 2 of 3 lost weight because they followed it (one only lost 3lbs the other 10), the other person stopped the diet at day 7 and only lost a couple lbs. I found the "fat smash diet" worked for me! I was eating way too many nuts this past summer so I tried this diet and lost 6.5 lbs in 9 days. The diet was designed by Dr. Ian Smith (Celebrity fit club) and is almost like South Beach Diet phase 1 but you can eat fruit which was a help since you're detoxing from simple carbs.
jennb40
on 1/25/07 7:39 pm - Nashua, NH
I think I will do this starting on Monday - do you want to do it also and we can be Plateau Buster Buddies???? We need to weigh Monday morning and check our progress on Feb 8???? I'm game if you are???? Congratulations on your job with SWA...hope you like it! Barbara
sparkles
on 1/25/07 9:58 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
I'd love to... but... My parents just surprised me with a trip home for 4 days Monday thru Thursday. I'll probably start the week after. But Thanks.
miminjoey
on 1/25/07 10:13 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hey I want to join in with you guys I have a few pounds to reach my goal and haven't lost squat in over a month I need to get back on track. Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 1/26/07 12:51 pm - North of Boston, MA
I saw on a different month forum a group of people decided to do this for 10 days and posted their daily menus and progress for each day. Maybe we could do that here! I'd love to be closer to goal by our surgiversary (can you believe its almost a year already )
miminjoey
on 1/25/07 10:10 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
Oh yeah move to Dallas now that I am in TN! My hubby is there in FT Worth and will be until the 1st....congrats on the new job! I am sure once you start work and plan out your lunch and stuff you'll get back on track...do what Darlene does...don't take any money to work and take your lunch and snack with you and set out your dinner before you leave...i think this is an excellent thing she has going on. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views