Mimi

Mama-of-3
on 1/24/07 11:40 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
Do you have a new address? I'd like to have it if you do. Thanks a bunch! Trish
miminjoey
on 1/25/07 12:04 am - Fort Bragg, NC
yep I do 204 N. Clydeton RD 3B Waverly, TN. 37185 other wise known as Hill Billy HELL!!! LOL Man I forgot just how backwards we were in this small town...I have lived in the "Big City" for too long! They don't give the kids homework on Wed or Friday because of Church and football!! How funny is that! mimi
jannineh99
on 1/25/07 12:34 am - Melrose, MA
I had better not let my son see this post he will want to move there just so he does not have to do homework on those days...lol jannine
jennb40
on 1/25/07 12:41 am - Nashua, NH
Mimi - did you hear from your lab work yet? Hope you are feeling ok! Ahhhh....Waverly, TN - used to spend several weeks in the summer time there!!!! Hope you are getting all settled....Barbara
miminjoey
on 1/25/07 10:06 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
No nothing yet, has me worried...normally if things are normal you get a reply back in about a week...it has been over a month...surely a sign of bad news. I'll know for sure if it is bad news if I get a thing in the mail saying I have a certified letter...if things are fine you get a self addressed card saying everything was normal see you in a year, if not you get the certfied letter. Mimi
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/07 2:49 am - PA
Mimi - I mapquested Waverly and it looks like you are a little over 7 hours from me. So, when are you driving up to give me my dress? Kathy
miminjoey
on 1/25/07 10:07 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
hehehe only 7 hours huh...meet ya half way! Mimi
~ Stylz ~
on 1/25/07 7:20 am - North of Boston, MA
Trish, where have you been ma'am? things back to normal with your eye? hope all is well with you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views