WDYET??? *** Thursday ***

luckycat1
on 1/25/07 2:57 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast:protein drink with 1/2 small banana snack:protein drink snack:gerber grad banana puffs lunch: chili with cheese snack: protein bar maybe dinner:? 792 cals 92 grms of protein with the protein bar and 632/80 w/o. sitting here at work trying to figure ways out of doing what I need to get done today.
ooh-lala
on 1/25/07 7:17 am - Great Bend, KS
I ususally know what I am going to eat by the time I eat breakfast too. I'm addicted to pre-planning my food intake! Breakfast: Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal with 3/4 c fat free Hood dairy beverage Lunch: 1 c white chicken chili and 1/4 c fat free cheddar Snack: 1 oz reduced-fat cheddar and 5 strawberries Dinner: salmon and asparagus quiche, 1 serving Almost Rice Pudding Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon, 6 Quaker multi-grain honey graham rice cakes Before bed: 8 oz. fat free Hood with 1 oz. SF DaVinci syrups. 843 calories, 98 grams of protein Vits: yes Exercise: about to do 60 mins of cardio Water: working on it! will make it to 64 before the end of the day
miminjoey
on 1/25/07 8:36 am - Fort Bragg, NC
Ok so far I've had peanutbutter toast for breakfast lunch I had refried beans with tons of cheese with tortilla chips dinner I had 2 bowls of pinto beans (an hour a part) and a piece of corn bread they were so good had to go back for 2nds snack for tonight...I bought a new bag of carrotts...my favorite!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views