WDYET??? *** Wednesday ***

Darlene X
on 1/23/07 10:44 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Morning all, I changed my hours at work to an hour earlier... so my thread may be posted even earlier now... hehe. Im crazy! Here is my day ------------------------------------ Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled w/ diced bell pepper, mushroom & potato. (190 Calories) Snack: 3/4oz pepper jack cheese stick & a medium apple (160 Calories) Lunch: A Wrap-- A small whole wheat tortilla, filled with 1/2 a Turkey burger pattie diced up, mayo, relish, lettuce & green bell pepper (212 Calories) Snack: A lite yogurt & a serving of quaker whole grain cinnamon sugar rice snacks (160 Calories) Dinner: 1/2 C of mexican spinach hamburger casserole-- recipe posted a few days ago (230 calories) That gives me approximately 950 calories for the day. I may possibly have a sugar free lemon cookie after dinner (43 calories)-- but we shall see. I may not want one.
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/07 10:53 pm - PA
This is my PLAN for the day: Bfast: 1 package of Weight Control Oatmeal and 1/2 c. skim Milk Snack: protien bar lunch: Wendy's chili (forgot my lunch and gotta run errands, so drive thru here I come!) Snack: Lite FF yogurt Dinner: Leftover steak, zucchini, onions and tomatoes. Water: Drinking as much as I can stand, hope fully way more than 64 oz... Vitamins, 1/2 in. (I tak ehalf with breakfast and the other half at dinner) Exercise: probably not today...too busy! I need more hours in the day! Kathy
jannineh99
on 1/23/07 10:54 pm - Melrose, MA
Darlene you beat me to the punch...I must be typing slow today....I hit enter and your post was there..lol..... 0.5 10 fl oz Dunkin Donuts Reg & Decaf Coffee 2 Serving CREAMER - HAZELNUT FAT FREE LIQUID 1 serving Spicy Scrambled Eggs total cals 270 for breakfast and 22 gms protein Lunch: four oz of turkey breast rolled in romaine lettuce with little mayo 200 cals 19 protein snack: drinkable yogurt 60 cals 6 protein Dinner: homemade clam chowder..one cup snack: drinkable yogurt 60 cals 6 protein 250 cals 11 protein (estimated) total 860 cals and 64gms protein lets just pray the carb monkey starts to starve and leaves my back to find someone else to feed it...lol Jannine
luckycat1
on 1/24/07 2:43 am - Cincinnati, OH
breakfast; protein drink with 1/2 small banana snack: protein bar and 1 oz apple slices lunch: blackened fish with spiniach (2 oz fish 1/4 cup spin) snack: slice of l/f swiss cheese and 1.6 oz turkey maybe some apple slices dinner: have not descided yet vit:yes water: what's that??? exer:nope but shoveled a little snow this morning (15 min) so far : 582 cals 22 fat 32 carbs 69 grms of protein
ooh-lala
on 1/24/07 9:50 am - Great Bend, KS
Wow that is early. I struggle to get to work by 8:30 in the mornings. I'm not grumpy in the mornings, but I'm certainly not what any one would consider a morning person! Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean creamy vanilla hot cereal with 2/3 cup fat fee Hood Lunch: Sauteed scallops with tomatoes and spinach. 1 serving Almost Rice Pudding custard Snack: 1 oz. reduced fat cheese and 5 strawberries Dinner: Salmon and asparagus quiche; half a baked apple with 2 T fat free cool-whip Snack: 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese with Splenda and cinnamon, 3 Quaker whole grain graham mini rice cakes Before bed: 8 oz. Hood, steamed, with 1 oz. SF Davinci syrup 908 calories, 95 grams of protein Exercise: 45 mins upper and lower body strength training Vits: took Multi-vitamins, but not calcium. I choked on it the last time. Seriously, a girl at work had to give me the Heimlich manuever so I could breath. Was scary. Guess it's time to go back to chewable calcium! Water: 7 so far. Will drink more before bed.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views