OT: New Cake Pic's

Darlene X
on 1/23/07 12:27 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I got my new cake pictures online tonight finally--- here are the two I did this weekend (Top pictures): http://imageevent.com/endkennels/personalphotos/miscellaneousthings/cakes
jennb40
on 1/23/07 7:52 pm - Nashua, NH
The cakes looked so good...I don't know how you handle all that sugary mess in making the cakes! In the old days I used to decorate cakes - did all the kid's theme birthday cakes and probably doubled the recipe for frosting so I would have enough to snack on while decorating!!!! But you must handle it ok and the cakes are beautiful! Barbara
Darlene X
on 1/23/07 10:19 pm - Maricopa, AZ
If it's a cake for family, on odd occasion I'll have a small slice... but really, I don't like cake, never have... EJ got mad at me at our wedding reception cause he tried to feed me cake and I turned my head cause I didn't want to eat it... hahaha. Ive never been a big fan of cake, it just doesn't appeal to me. The pool cake was hard, cause it had M&M's and Teddy Grahams... now those are appealing to me! LOL
ooh-lala
on 1/23/07 8:51 pm - Great Bend, KS
Wow! You (and EJ) are very talented!
Darlene X
on 1/23/07 10:20 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Thanks... we try... we are still learning, and have a LOT to learn
jannineh99
on 1/23/07 10:26 pm - Melrose, MA
Your cakes are beautiful...you and EJ should open your own business selling cakes...they are beautiful and I know people in Mass would pay top dollar for cakes like that... Jannine
Darlene X
on 1/23/07 10:35 pm - Maricopa, AZ
awww thanks! In Arizona you can't legally bake from home kitchens-- if we wanted to do this professionally we would have to have a commercial kitchen... thats not happening... so I do it for fun, family and friends etc.... I know there are plenty of home bakers who don't use commercial kitchens, and sell illegally from home... but I don't think I want to do that... I work full time anyway... so it's just a hobby really.
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/07 10:43 pm - PA
Ummm... I need to place an order. I need a 5 year old brithday cake for a little girl. Something pink or princessy preferably (she's a girly girl.) She wants a "make over" party. Think you can figure out how to get one from AZ to SC by March?? Kathy
Darlene X
on 1/23/07 10:50 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Ahhh man, I know the perfect cake too--- Ive seen people do make-up bag cakes, with lip sticks etc..... I know some cake decorators mail cakes-- personally I don't see how they arrive safely... but they do it... LOL. I'll make it for you if you wanna come pick it up! LOL
(deactivated member)
on 1/23/07 11:14 pm - PA
Sounds to me like you need to take a little vacation then. South Carolina is nice in March... We have a guest room and you can help me paint all the little girls nails, do their hair and make-up at the party! Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views