How can I update my profile???

Beckers
on 1/23/07 10:57 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Hi everyone! I know I don't post much, because I moved to another state and had internet issues for a while, but I still lurk and see what's up with you all I am trying to update my profile with new pics, and it won't let me. The profile section is grayed out and it says "Because you are using the new profile format, you can no longer continue editing this area". I guess I chose the new profile format before, so how am I supposed to update my profile now?? Help! Rebecca M. 269/163/155?
Beckers
on 1/23/07 11:05 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Ok nevermind I think I figured it out. Check out my new pics on my profile Front and side views. And Hi again, everyone
luckycat1
on 1/23/07 11:12 am - Cincinnati, OH
hey skinny! you look great . mj
Beckers
on 1/24/07 6:05 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Thank you!
jennb40
on 1/23/07 7:46 pm - Nashua, NH
You look fabulous...what a gorgeous woman! Join back in and quit lurking! Hugs to you, Barbara
RebekaA
on 1/24/07 2:25 pm - Inland Empire, CA
OHMYGAWD! Honey! You look SO HOT!!! You are tiny! You have to post a before pic too so everyone can see how far you've come! You look gorgeous! I miss my WLS buddy!!!
Beckers
on 1/26/07 9:30 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Bek- I miss you too! I can't believe I moved to Oregon and have to make all new friends You haven't written me back about Feb. 26-Mar.1... You better have time to see me when I come down to visit then... We have some girl talk to catch up on... Bec
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views