Yummy Chicken Tacos

jannineh99
on 1/22/07 8:21 am - Melrose, MA
Ok I got this recipe from my Pastor's wife and we have been exchanging slowcooking recipes...so this is what I did for supper tonight: Chicken Tacos 3lbs Chicken (I used garlic and herb marinated) 1 Can of enchilada sauce 2 TBS of Sofroito (sp) 1 cup of water 2 pks of Taco Seasoning (I used Old El Paso) 1/2 lb of fresh salsa or whole jar of salsa I pkt of Sazon 1 pk of Taco Cheese 1 container of sourcream reg or lite 1 pk soft taco shells I put frozen chicken in the crock pot and poured in all of the other ingredients and turned on the crockpot on HIGH 3 hours and 45 min then took out the chicken and shreaded it with two forks and then threw it back in the sauce and let it absorb the sauce for about 1/2 hour. Then when it was done I took Taco Bell's soft taco shells and put 1TBS of sourcream on it. Then put the chicken mixture on next. Then some spicy taco cheese next. Then added 2 TBS of salsa to the top. I had to use toothpicks to hold them shut while placing them on the plate. These were extreamly yummy. I hope you all enjoy them.....I am not sure about the stats but I know that I had two of these tacos and they each had 2 oz of Chicken Mixture. Jannine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views